11 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It has been the First Beach visit of my life Before this one I haven’t visited any beach in My life.
A Beautiful Environment So many people’s here roaming around. And Plenty of adventure activities too.Written 11 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Benaulim beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Goa. The sand is white and soft, easy to walk on. The waves are not too strong and one can go a fair distance into the sea during the day for a dip. Life guards are around always. Carry water with you as you won't find it on the beach. There are some good restaurants on the beach for food and drinks.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Betalbatim beach is one of the best in South Goa. It is not as crowded here as in Kolva. The coast is completely covered with soft, light-colored sand. From time to time, dolphins swim to the coastline. The beach is regularly cleaned, there is a lifeguard, as well as shacks... There is no entertainment on the beach, but there is no fuss and crowds. This oasis of harmony and peace is preferred by calm travelers.Written 8 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- its very quite and away from all the hustle bustle of North goa.enjoyed long walks and less crowd. lovely sunsetsWritten 3 December 2023
- True to its name, the Sunset Beach, nestled between Utorda and Majorda, lives up to its reputation by offering a serene and tranquil atmosphere. This hidden gem is less crowded, providing a peaceful escape for visitors. However, finding parking can be a bit challenging due to limited space. Fortunately, there is a paid parking option available for a nominal fee of 50rs for a four-wheeler and 20rs for a two-wheeler, allowing visitors to conveniently park their vehicles and enjoy the beach without worries.Written 26 June 2023
- One of the cleanest, silent beach in South Goa, felt like private beach. Went with family and friends in Nov 2021Written 23 December 2021
- A Beautiful and Clean Beach You can enjoy the Best Subset here.
So Many Couples Visit here and Beautiful escape.
Must Visit if you are in Goa.Written 10 October 2023
- Trinity Beach, located just 2.8 kilometers ahead of Benaulim towards Varca, offers a unique and refreshing escape from the tourist crowds. As a fisherman's beach, it provides a captivating glimpse into the vibrant local fishing culture, with an intriguing sight of freshly caught fish laid out to be sundried. Although the drying process may contribute to a pungent odor, Trinity Beach's seclusion and authentic ambiance allow visitors to connect with the traditional practices of the fishing community. If you're seeking a break from the bustling crowds and a chance to experience something different, a visit to Trinity Beach is a must, as its charm lies in its immersion in the fisherman's way of life, making it a one-of-a-kind destination.Written 26 June 2023
- Nestled between the enchanting Zuri and Zalor Beaches, Fatrade Beach emerges as a delightful hidden gem. While Zuri and Zalor captivate with their spectacular beauty, Fatrade Beach stands its ground with its own charm. What sets it apart is the peaceful ambiance and the absence of crowds during my visit. This serene setting makes it an ideal destination to seek tranquility and serenity. Along with its tranquil atmosphere, Fatrade Beach also offers options to indulge in delicious food and refreshing drinks, adding to its allure as a perfect spot to unwind and enjoy a leisurely beach experience.Written 26 June 2023
- Located just a short 3-4 kilometers drive from Varca Beach, Zuri Beach offers a serene and peaceful atmosphere, making it an ideal destination for those seeking tranquility. Unlike other touristy beaches in South Goa, Zuri Beach doesn't offer much in terms of attractions, but that is precisely what sets it apart and adds to its unique charm. The patterns on the sand create a surreal experience, adding to the beach's allure. Whether you're looking for a quiet escape or simply want to enjoy a different kind of beach experience, Zuri Beach is a hidden gem that promises a tranquil and enchanting getaway.Written 29 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Salcette
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Salcette:See more nature & parks for groups in Salcette on Tripadvisor