Speciality & Gift Shops
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We have been coming to Goa from the UK for nearly 20 years and have always trusted The Din Brothers for all of our jewellery requirements, including amazing repairs. Masood Shah always treats us like family, and nothing is too much trouble. That's why we always come back. Everything we have purchased in Goa has been certified with a receipt for insurance, and everything we have bought has been valued in the UK way above the purchase price. So I have 100% trust and confidence with their service. We hope to see you all again real soon!Written 25 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible jeweller, great value and very honest - much appreciated.
We purchase a beautiful green onyx watch, and emerald earrings. VJ was very helpful, and completely honest in telling us the different values, qualities etc.
Will be coming back soon!Written 29 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are one of those people who simply cannot resist picking up a piece of carved wood and stroking the carvied or polished surface, then this is the place for you. Absolutely jammed with wooden (mainly walnut) carvings and furniture it is a showpiece to the owners love of Kashmiri carving and woodcrafts ranging from dining tables and cabinets to tiny carved animals and bangles.
And make sure to make time to talk to the owner about his homeland, its history and culture. We found those conversations as fascinating as the items he stocks.Written 2 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- you can buy goods at this place with the indian flare. the items here are handmade and are a bit priceyWritten 19 May 2017
- learn a lot about bees and honey and the honey collection process. Nice experience bought a bottle of raw honey and beeswax.Written 18 July 2022