Top Attractions in Daman
What travellers are saying
- This is a garden around Mirasol lake. On the periphery, there is a river and a beach. However, the beach is rocky and compared to that this garden provides lots of solace. The covered area is green with a variety of flora and there is a scope to do boating. In the vicinity, the place is used for organizing marriage functions.Written 20 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its not a Great Beach . But a tiny beach with some enjoyment we visited in evening, there was not much rush. and it was clean and I feel it is well maintained . beer and some local snacks are available at reasonable price with enjoying the beauty of son and sand.Written 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While we were in Daman we visited this place situated in a well guarded complex. However, the church was closed and we could only have a glimpse of exteriors. The church is said to be more than 450 yrs old and has good interiors. The huge wooden door appeared to be creaky and looked like it was seldom opened.Written 20 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice to place to spend some time in worship in daman , different thing to do other then beach outingWritten 28 August 2019
- Devka Beach is in Nani Daman and it's a rocky and muddy beach, not fit for swimming. There are few eatery, restaurant and hotel nearby attracts tourist with high hope.
Beach neither well maintained nor it is good for strolling.
You can spend some time in the evening just with aim to watch sunset.Written 28 April 2022
- Lovely rides but very limited, Clean Water,Food very poor , Very advisable for family and frds for one day holiday. Advised to all to take customes with u or u have to pay four times to pay dn actual prize. All in all lovely enjoyment but costlyWritten 9 June 2019
- Home delivery services and wine shop in delivery opan brand 24 hrs call me 95 65 91 18 46 home delivery opan 9565911846Written 28 March 2022
- Since I could not visit the fort, this is a view from a distance. After visiting Moti Daman Fort (the bigger one located on the other bank), could view this from a distance. Smaller than Moti Daman Fort but looked impressive from a distance.Written 8 October 2022
- Both sides of the River Daman Ganga has Jetties to protect the harbor area. Jt. Jerome fort and Samudra Narayan Temple are on Northern side of the river and Moti Daman Fort is at South side. We have visited both the forts and walked alongside the Jetty. Beautiful views of the waters and horizon. Never forget to clicked yourself at I Love Daman sign board.Written 15 January 2022
- We went to this place with kids and they had fun with multiple rides and train. The place is ok not very scenic but kids love it. Mirasol is a better option if you are hard-pressed for time.Written 20 December 2021
- The Dominican monastery can be best viewed from the walls of the fort. Walked around the place on the fort walls and then by the gardens, we got some nice views of Arabian sea and the Dominican monastery ruins.Written 29 October 2019
- Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu are a combined Union Territory in India controlled by Administrator called Governor, who reports to President of India. The Governor Palace is situated in Moti Daman Fort. One can go there by car. It is a heritage building with a spectacular flight of stairs and ornate chandeliers. There is not mush to see, just feel the historical buildings around you along with breeze from the sea.Written 15 January 2022
- Had visited this small amusement park in Daman a long back ago. This park is located close to the Devka beach.
This amusement park is lesser known and is less frequented by tourists. It has small rides for children. It also has some smaller stalls and eateries as well. It has a small playground as well. Had not gone on these small rides, but had played in the small playground while going to the beach as a child. However, this park is not maintained and is in shambles.
This amusement park is an ideal place for families, couples as well as children while in Daman.Written 13 September 2019
- Daman & Dev is nice place but it should be little well maintained. other wise if you want to do some shopping then there is a big market in daman for shopping.Written 28 June 2018
- Had visited this historic church in Daman a long back ago. This church is located inside the St. Jerome Fort at Nani Daman and is under the Archdiocese of Goa, Daman & Diu.
This church was built by the Portuguese and is dedicated to Our Lady of the Sea. The facade of this church is beautiful having a Portuguese touch. The interior of this church has a gold painted wooden altar, stations of the cross in Portuguese language, a pulpit, wooden pews, a cloister for the choir etc. This church is visited by local devotees as well as tourists. It is not open for tourists during the day.
This church is ideal for local Catholics as well as people from other faith. It is a must visit and should not be missed.Written 4 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Daman