- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
199 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 199
What travellers are saying
- Garden is full of numerous beautiful sculptures made of rocks and tile-pieces. Overall experience is great especially for kids and families. Ticket price is nominal. Hoping visitors can keep the place clean.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the mall by accident while on my evening walk, yet end up shopping a lot. Best stores with varieties of stuff catering to various needs.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is definitely a big buzz in the city with its sheer overwhelming size, boating facility, the crowd and beautiful-green surrounding. Parking opposite it was alao eell maintained. I guess morning would be less crowded and more serene there.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The garden is very close to the hotel and is the perfect place for yoga and walk. The garden is very clean and had both raw and concrete tracks.Written 3 June 2022
- Kids and adults who like animals and wild life , must visit this place.
They have electric buggy cars with a hop on hop option, so you sit in the car go to an animal and then once you see it you take another buggy car and move ahead, so basically you do not need to walk all the way.
The Dinosaurs park is the main attraction and kids will get to see and learn a lot about dinosaurs there.
The tiger safari is also good and you get to see a lot of animals including a lot of deer's.
The overall experience was great and the place is quite neat and very well maintained.Written 9 June 2022
- One of the best University among north India giviy so much talented people india very big campus provideWritten 6 March 2020
- Well, everyone might have visited this place once in there lifetime if u dwell in nearby region !! Thought the restaurant at the start of trolley isnt that good....you can always try staying at the Moksha !!Written 24 January 2021
- Good market to visit in Chandigarh for shopping of all your needs. Too much crowdy also. Don't buy anything from the people roaming in the market, outside the shops.Written 8 January 2022
- After getting assured dealing online is best, even the safest method of fixing a meeting with your dazzling delhi call girls.Written 27 July 2021
- nice place for movies....we can enjoy food from the ground floor....ample parking...overall good...only drawback is the traffic outside when it is a weekendWritten 7 November 2019
- You will not be disappointed visiting this garden even if there is no flowers.There are many structures made in Japanese style starting from entry of the garden to end of the garden.It is a medium size garden with a lot of photographs to be taken.Entry-free.Written 30 November 2021
- Elante Mall jadon v jayida pehla visit sada Urban Theka hunda .... I m a Singer te Main apne song de shoot lyi shopping kiti es var Varsity Jackets, Hoodies, T-shirt, Jeans, Utility Jackets nd Customised t-shirts & Hoodies ... Staff was good, best quality (Made in Punjab) Brand ... All time fav.Written 11 February 2022
- There are many gardens in Chandigarh which are lengthy but not wide.Terraced garden is one such garden.Entry-free.Though the garden is not made on any terrace, it may acquire its name because of some terrace like shape inside the garden.Apart from flower plants the garden boasts up a war memorial to honour the decorated soldiers.Written 30 November 2021
- Our visit to the centre made us appreciate even more what an amazing person Corbusier was in design all the buildings so long ago - incredible!!Written 8 March 2020
- This museum has a nice collection of Gandharan sculptures, Pahari and Rajasthani miniature paintings and contemporary Indian art. Visit this place if you are interested in history and art.Written 21 May 2021