229 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 229
What travellers are saying
- Man made rock garden - Stones, cements, broken pieces of bangles and vessels etc. Don't miss this garden when you visit Chandigarh. small waterfalls, Forts etc everything manmade art.Written 20 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited this lake in evening during my visit to Chandigarh. There is a food court and cruise rides available at the lake. I did the basic cruise ride and find it to be okayish as it was quite hot and it was a bit slow. Maybe one can go for more premium cruise ride. I more liked just sitting at the lake side and enjoying the sunset. One can also walk at the trail alongside the lake.Written 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Biggest mall of Chandigarh..and you have everything under one roof..
From Food to Theatres to all the shoppingWritten 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a great place for some quiet time in nature and photography 😀 You can walk and jog on the tracks. There are many types of roses ❤️Written 12 January 2023
- Beautiful experience to visit with family. Gives pious feeling. Children also love the Pooja. Sandhya aarti is special, one must visit during that time.Written 3 June 2023
- Elante Mall jadon v jayida pehla visit sada Urban Theka hunda .... I m a Singer te Main apne song de shoot lyi shopping kiti es var Varsity Jackets, Hoodies, T-shirt, Jeans, Utility Jackets nd Customised t-shirts & Hoodies ... Staff was good, best quality (Made in Punjab) Brand ... All time fav.Written 11 February 2022
- Perfect. Thank you for the good service. Specially Dikshant, ranjeet, rajat for the service and being so nice.Written 22 September 2023
- Well, everyone might have visited this place once in there lifetime if u dwell in nearby region !! Thought the restaurant at the start of trolley isnt that good....you can always try staying at the Moksha !!Written 24 January 2021
- One of the best University among north India giviy so much talented people india very big campus provideWritten 6 March 2020
- You can find a number of stores here along with tidbits. Some of them are very old 🙂 Being in the centre of the city makes the market quite accessible 😁Written 12 January 2023
- Leisure Valley is such a wonderful place to visit with spouse.
Nice time spend and peaceful environment.
You can walk and talk in silent environment,Written 30 July 2019
- There are many gardens in Chandigarh which are lengthy but not wide.Terraced garden is one such garden.Entry-free.Though the garden is not made on any terrace, it may acquire its name because of some terrace like shape inside the garden.Apart from flower plants the garden boasts up a war memorial to honour the decorated soldiers.Written 30 November 2021
- This is one park, where you can easily fall in love with Yourself, Mother Nature and ...
Fragrance Garden Sector 36B is amongst the best maintained gardens in Chandigarh with lots of Flowers, Lush Green Trees, Walking Path, Running/Jogging Track.
You can read, write, sings, listen to music, play, walk, work, meet friends, lie down in the grass and relax and similarly do multiple activities in the Park.
Small Children will really love to spend time and play in this park because of Lush Green Grass, Lots of Swings and other Children Equipment.
Its a great place for Elderly/Senior Citizens to meet regularly and have a good laugh.
Two Toilets at either entrance gates, make life more convenient. Ample Vehicle Parking on Both Sides / Both Gates of the Park.
Inside the park there is no problem with Dogs, Stray Animals and Howkers. Park is always under scrutiny of employees and is well lit in the evenings.Written 16 April 2023
- Probably this is the only city in India where you have a chance to have a guided visit to the high court & Assembly of two states of India.(Punjab & Haryana).Though the area is vast but tourists are allowed to visit a limited walkable area.The following are included in the tour :
1.High Court Building
2.Open Hand Monument
3. Tower of shadow
4. The martyr’s monument
5. Geometric Hill
6.Legislative Assembly of Punjab & Haryana
The guided tour conducted thrice a day at 10 am, 12 Pm & 3 pm.One has to report at least 15 minutes before the above time at the tourist information centre which is near the guided tour point.You have to carry any valid ID proof before entering the complex. No matter how many tourists are there but the tour will be conducted. One guide is allotted to each group. The guide will explain about each structure and give you some time to click pictures. I heard that on working days tourists are allowed to enter the buildings, but as we were there on a holiday so not allowed inside. I had observed that though almost all tourists went to Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake or Sector-17 market but not so much public were there in the Capitol Complex.Written 5 March 2022
- Every evening at 7pm we watched the water fountains - the water jumps to the music and there is a video on as well. The crowds gathered and enjoyed the spectacle - you can get wet if it is windy.Written 8 March 2020