- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Oh my God I love shopping and they have quite a few stores here that are very nice... I think I've spent more money in their shops than I have been the casino stop in and get your shoes jewelry clothes anything that you can think of they have it let's go shoppingWritten 2 December 2022
- Really enjoyed Black Friday shopping
Wherever you want they have great sales. Also, if you go to the office to give you special coupons that you can use in all of the stores it was great. Had a lot of fun. Got a lot of Christmas presents for family and friendsWritten 25 November 2022
- I went to check it out was thinking of the Japanese restaurant there. But ended up at Guy's BBQ place instead. 70%of the businesses were closed wasted space if You ask Me.Written 7 January 2020
- We spent some time at the African American museum. They had a lot of interesting exhibits and displays. The staff was very nice. I wish it was bigger.Written 21 August 2022
- Great stop for a casual day out. Informative staff, intriguing art work...and if you want to buy...various levels of art availbaleWritten 18 October 2016
- This mall is hanging in their. The food court got smaller, some stores are closed but fewer then in many other malls. One of the important anchor department stores -Sears -closed. We shopped mostly in Macy's -seems to be doing OK. Overall they need to reinvent themselves.Written 29 March 2019
- Just the absolute worst. Poorly organized, poorly treated books, just an awful bookstore. Atlantic City deserves better.Written 3 May 2021
- My husband and I were in Atlantic City for the weekend and were perusing the shopping outlets. On our walk, we came across a simply charming shopping gallery--Noyes Arts Garage. Inside, we met the most vivacious woman, Rita, who brought us to her store--Little Doll House By The Sea. WOW! What a fantastic place for kids and adults : ) . Rita knew so much about dolls and has been a life-long collector, doll-maker, and repair woman. We bought our niece a doll and some clothing (of which there were a million options). There were even antique pieces and very unique accessories. You can't find this type of variety at other toy stores. I love supporting small businesses, so purchasing these items at such a good price was a no-brainer! It is a few blocks off the boardwalk near Ceasars & WELL worth the 5 minute walk. Will 100% be back for more gifts in the future!Written 28 October 2017
- Originally went to Tina in April 2018. She was not available and we had a reading with her daughter. Because we were not happy with the services we received, Tina reached out to give us another reading by her. We went back on September 16. She was very kind and her tarot reading was on point. I want to thank her for pushing me in the right direction with positive affirmations.
I will go back when I am in the area again.Written 23 September 2018
- A nice little store on the quarter area of Tropicana casino. Lots of souvenirs and other things too. Typical boardwalk shop prices.Written 20 September 2015
- A few years ago the Pier Shops had such a large selection of eateries and stores. Used to love the Trinity Pub. It's very sad that this location has become a vacancy nightmare. If not for Phillips, the Continental or Buddakan, the place is empty. Not sure what The Playground is, but one has to assume it's not a huge draw. Retail hardly exists. 😟 Still a wonderful location and right near a good casino and hotel. Hoping things turn around.Written 23 December 2018
- Stopped in they had half off Christmas candy. Picked up a tin of truffles marked $16.95 and a few candy bars. She ran up my items and total came to over$29. I asked about them being half price she said price marked was half off. I told her they were pulling a scam I lurched those truffles before Christmas there and paid the price they were now saying was half off. Beware!Written 21 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Atlantic City:See more shopping for couples in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor