- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We decided to try something new and went to the Meydan Racecourse. Wow, this place is huge - grand in all it’s glory! It wasn’t very busy, or perhaps it didn’t feel like it simply based on its huge size. The entrance area is beautiful. We got to experience the lounge and the food was great - lots of choices. The view of the track is amazing! It was an overall nice experience. I think it would be more popular if more people knew about it.Written 7 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was in town for a short visit during National Day weekend and was looking for a unique local activity. Overjoyed the timing worked out when the camels were racing. More camels than you could count and endless photo opportunities.
Deprioritize the endless malls and touristy activities and make a trip out to the complex...it's such a unique regional experience.
Easily accessible via Uber (or rental car) from the city and free entry and parking. I highly recommend a visit.Written 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beware camels can cross the road in Nad Al Sheba.
Camels roam free in the desert in this area near Meydan Racecourse.Written 11 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great day we had, we go racing frequently & it was odd to do it without drinking or gambling but just a brilliant atmosphere, family centred & an altogether great experience.Written 21 December 2019
- I had an incredible experience with my sunset desert ride. The staff were really friendly, accommodating and made me feel comfortable on my first ride. It’s really clear that they value each customer’s experience. The scenery was beautiful as the sun was setting and my guide was kind enough to take lots of photos. Truly a memory I’ll cherish forever. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you for an unforgettable experience.Written 14 May 2023