- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travellers are saying
- I was part of the sikka team, the event which is happening annually in Al fahidi, I always enjoy visiting this historic place where you see the magic of old houses and sekeekWritten 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My moment at the park was awesome lucky enough I followed the ladies advice on getting the grip sock that as cool cuz I play very stable thanks lovelineWritten 6 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a busy district in Dubai, between Sheikh Zayed Road and Jumeirah.
There are lots of interesting shops and restaurants - all offering much lower prices than elsewhere in Dubai.
A fun district.Written 19 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is another upmarket district near La Mer. Beautiful architecture throughout, especially the houses. Stores and restaurants were busy, there was simply a great vibe about the place. We would have enjoyed more time here as with many other Dubai attractions. More stopovers needed.Written 6 June 2019
- Perfect outdoor destination that offers an animals sanctuary and a modern plaza with great dining options and plenty of place for kids to run and playWritten 27 October 2022
- International City has been built by developers Nakheel to cater to the large number of expatriates in Dubai. The neighborhood has a large number of apartments, but facilities for leisure are rather less. There are no parks here. The area has Dragon Mart and Dragon Mart 2 malls at its entrance, of which the latter has a multiplex.
International City used to have a not so good reputation earlier, but is not the way it is portrayed either. A large number of people live here and have businesses here. One can see a number of restaurants offering Chinese, Indian, Thai and Italian food here. It's not a tourist attraction, however.Written 14 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These are the best places for budget-friendly neighbourhoods in Dubai:See more budget-friendly neighbourhoods in Dubai on Tripadvisor