Showing results 1-30 of 189
What travellers are saying
- So simple, and provides the absolute best views of Dubrovnik. Great restaurant to have lunch or dinner at the top also. Very easy to find and ride. You get more views of the surrounding area as well as the beautiful city. If in Dubrovnik this should be added to your list of things to do.Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic service, professional and friendly, quick response to our queries from Tomislav , used them from and to the airport, lovely clean car. Our driver was Daniel on both occasions and was spot on time and welcoming .Would definitely recommended.Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used this service for door to door transport from our hotel in Dubrovnik to our hotel in Kotor Stari Grad, and then return a few days later. Drivers were punctual, helpful with bags, spoke English, drove safely, took us on the fastest route, and helped us through border crossing. Vehicles were safe, and comfortable. We reserved the service via email and WhatsApp and Luca responded promptly to all our questions. Definitely a repeat should we need it againWritten 17 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Service: Very kind, very punctually, very fine car; PERFECT, I can say! Absolutely reliable and recommendable. ElisabethWritten 22 October 2023
- Great communication from Jelena of BaggageandSmiles. A driver picked us up from the airport and delivered us to Ploce Gate. 2 minutes later our friendly porter arrived and took our 2 suitcases up the many steps in Dubrovnik and narrow alleyways. Then the reverse happened when we left - everything was smooth and easy and absolutely punctual.Written 15 October 2023
- Jadrolinija ferries have added so much to our holiday experience on so many of our trips to Croatia.As others have said,the cost is so low.The ferries are such a great way of seeing the towns,coasts and islands,and of course the sea!You also get to see the country as local people see it,travelling among them instead of remaining in a "tourist bubble" as in using private boats(which we can't afford anyway) and hire cars.And you can get a drink on board.Getting an early ferry from Kolocep to Dubrovnik on some mornings we appreciated getting our very good first espresso of the day on board.I keep saying that we love Jadrolinija!Written 29 June 2022
- This is an excellent taxi company. Tomislav ensured good communication right from the start, and so, along with his reasonable prices, I was happy to book all 4 journeys.
Each time we had Michael as our driver. He was prompt, polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. He spoke perfect English, and his car was lovely. Best of all was the fact he was a very good and safe driver.
We couldn’t have wished for better, so I thoroughly recommend this company.Written 23 September 2023
- Amazing trip day to three islands, the view was beautiful you are given enough time to explore them all, tasty lunch, well organised, polite and helpful Staff. I freely recommended to all ages and families.Written 28 October 2023
- Mateo is a local, very knowledgable and friendly tour guide, who spoke in English very well. We had a lovely experience around Dubrovnik in Mateo’s taxi. Mateo stopped at a couple of points while heading to the top of the mountain, where he gave us some time to take photos of the beautiful scenery below, and told us about some of Croatia’s history, what sights he thinks we would be interested in, including Lockrum Island, and so on. We stopped in the restaurant for a drink and invited Mateo to join us, he taught us some phrases in Croatian and we taught him some Welsh!Written 1 May 2023
- I went on the Wine Tour around the island of Korcula. Driver was very communicative, wines were great and we had some beautiful points of view. At the last winery young host Vito had the best presentation and the best liquer that he made himself. I will suggest this tour to everyone. 🤩Written 15 November 2023
- Luka transferred us from the ferry terminal at Dubrovnik to Cavtat. He was waiting for us as we got off the ferry. He is a great driver and interesting to talk to - very knowledgeable with a good sense of humour. His price was very competitive and the car was very comfortable and clean.
I would highly recommend him.Written 25 July 2023
- We visited Dubrovnik in Summer 2019 and had an amazing time. We. were picked up from the Airport by Kristina who was very humble, knowledgeabl and professional. She even came to make sure that we were safe by waiting till we entered our apartment the day we arrived.The next day we left for Medjugorie and visited Kravice falls on our way back. On the last day Kristina and her dad Ivo took time off their busy schedule to give us a personal tour and talked about the culture ,the history of Croatia and took us to an amazing place for breakfast and dropped us off at the airport. We highly recomend this company as Ivo and Kristina are so proud of their country and love to share that knowledge with anyone they interact with. Gabriel,Anne,Joseph and StephanWritten 6 November 2019
- My wife and I travel around the world to see family. We are in our mid 70’s. In all our years of travelling we have always had some, usually quite small, issues with the rental company. However, this time it was different. No hassle, no issues. All staff very welcoming. Perfect from start to finish. The rental name on the cars is Avis. If in doubt just make sure that Dubo works there. You will not be disappointed.
Oh by the way the cars are also excellent.Written 6 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubrovnik
- These experiences are best for transportation in Dubrovnik:
- Dubrovnik airport transfer
- Private Transfer Dubrovnik Airport to Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer from Dubrovnik Port to Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- Private Transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik Port
- Dubrovnik Private Transfer & Taxi Service