- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This bookstore is breathtakingly beautiful. We just happened upon it one evening and I was shocked at accidentally coming across such a gem. Go in for the architecture and history and, if you're a reader and you read Spanish, you won't be able to leave without buying at least one book.Written 9 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a magnificent building especially the facade. I was attending a meeting in one of the meeting rooms which was an excellent space next to one of the reading rooms. I did not get as far as the archive but was told that it is an efficient service and quite democratic.Written 16 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walking by the place by accident, and I found an old bookstore much more in line with a historical library or archive, than a commercial store. It seems the place not only sells books, but also publishes literary series, organize lectures, and carry antique maps... I was completely in love with it, even though I don't know much Spanish at all! I with with all my heart that it will survive and prosper for a long time to come!Written 3 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This buidling is right off the port dock where the cruise ship dock. It has free wifi and clean washrooms in the back of the building. There were only 2 attendants, one who spoke excellent English, but very busy with cruise ship passengers. There are maps and other brochures for tours on the rack. Limited seats for wifi users.Written 18 November 2018