Multi-day Tours • Cultural Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travellers are saying
- Unfortunately it has deteriorated over the years. It would be nice if they would turn on the AC in the first class lounge. They don't even give you a croissant with your coffee anymore. No on boat drink either in first class. For the price difference you get a slightly quicker check-in and a little more space on the boat. They could and should do more to justify the premium charge.Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took a day tour from Montevideo to Punta del Este in April 2018. The tour was a good way to see the beach and the guide, Yvette, was great. I was the only English speaker on the tour and she made sure to translate all the information for me. The driver was also good too.
The tour stopped in Piriapolis and then continued to Casapueblo where we had time to tour the museum. We had free time to explore Punta del Este independently. The time allotted was sufficient and I never felt rushed.Written 20 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used Survans during our stay in Montevideo and they were always on time. Great staff and cars!!!!Written 12 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Alejandro is a super nice person, we had an amazing trip in a group of 6. Safe driving, comfortable car.Written 2 February 2023
- I booked a half day city tour of Montevideo and a day trip to Colonia with Blanco Tours. Andres and Mauro were wonderful guides! The tours were excellent and very informative. They really did a great job showing off their country and attending to my interests. Would definitely recommend this company!Written 10 November 2022
- Last week I traveled from Montevideo to Porto Alegre in EGA. I travel to Porto Alegre a lot.
The bus is comfortable and this time the steward and the stewardess (returning from Porto Alegre) were kind. What I could not believe is that in 2016 (yes, 2016!) they do not offer (even when requesting) a diet soda, let alone a coffee or tea with sweetener for breakfast. I think that's unacceptable nowadays.
I mentioned this several times to the company, but I guess it's not important to them.
On the other hand, if I weighed 100 grams more I could not use the downstairs bathroom as it is very, very small. So, for those people that have some mobility issues, please take this into account.
Overall it was a good trip, but I cannot believe that a SERVICES company won´t consider small changes that can really make a difference.Written 8 November 2016
- It was a wonderful experience of visiting Colonia del Sacramento with this tour company. The guide who spoke three languages English, Spanish and Portuguese, was professionally helpful. The 2-hour ride on a comfortable coach wasn’t tiring. The driver was polite and friendly. Very favorable impression, the trip was well worth the price.Written 25 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Montevideo
- These experiences are best for transportation in Montevideo:
- 3:30 hours Private Tour in Montevideo
- Airport-Hotel or Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Punta del Este Full Day
- Carrasco International Airport (MVD) to Montevideo hotels - Arrival Transfer
- 1 - way - Transfer from Carrasco Interational Airport to Montevideo
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Montevideo:See more budget-friendly transportation in Montevideo on Tripadvisor