- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Safaris
Nairobi Central Business District
Showing results 1-30 of 524
What travellers are saying
- This was a wonderful experience. I really appreciated how professional they were -- always on time and very communicative.Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Communication with Wachira was great before the hire.
Vehicle delivered on time to agreed address in Nairobi.
Vehicle was great standard with no issues.
We took the option of a driver which was absolutely brilliant. The local knowledge and contacts he had made visits to parks easy and helped with planning.
Can’t thank both Wachira and Dixon enough for making this a fantastic holiday.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We could not have had a more positive experience booking our trip to the Masai Mara through Nairobi Drivers. We are travelling on a budget and Gloria went out of her way to help us find a driver and accommodation for the right price. From beginning to end, her communication was fast and we felt so well looked after.
Our driver/guide for the Masai Mara, Graham, was fabulous. The Land Cruiser was super comfy and spacious (much better visibility than other vehicles we passed). On game drives, we saw more than we could ever have hoped for (cheetahs, elephants, leopard, lions hunting…) and enjoyed some very interesting conversations about Kenya and Graham’s passion for conservation.
We would recommend Gloria, Graham and the team at Nairobi Drivers in a heartbeat - whether you’re looking for a luxury trip or something more affordable.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best car rental service in Nairobi at the best rates. Amazing team also ensured that I had amazing trip.Written 2 February 2023
- I cant recommend Tony enough to anyone requiring a taxi service around Nairobi , he was excellent, knowlegable about Nairobi.
He accomodated all my requests even when I wanted to stop for a coffee at Art Caffe.
He was so friendly so kind, was like a caring friend driving you around. Sweetest soul will use his service when Im back in Nairobi.Written 2 February 2023
- Nice Service and very good in fast reaction on any request. Took them two times and went well from A to B.Written 21 January 2023
- I needed a last minute airport transfer in Nairobi. I must commend Karibu Taxi for ensuring I got home safely and on time.Written 13 December 2022
- The overall service. It's the best travel agency I have worked with. The transport, food and team building events were to the night level.Written 11 May 2022
- Excellent service. excellent ride. love the people and the journey. The scenery was awesome. Great driverWritten 25 September 2021
- The timings were perfect. Check in went smoothly and the staff were friendly and did their best to help the customers. Keep up the good service. The negative point is the sanitation. Two of the four toilets were out of order, door locks broken en long queue. Maintenance is needed to keep up the services. Overall no problem.Written 5 November 2022
- Most of the cabs at the airport will over charge by at least 30%. While I recognize that airport cabs anywhere usually do, these cabs charge a bit to much. I recommend negotiating. There are enough cabs around that if you bargain, you will get a better deal.Written 15 August 2016
- Our Safari Trip to Masai Mara with Africa Safari Trips was an unforgettable experience. Our driver David was very friendly, tried to make all our wishes come true, was always looking for the best spot to see the animals and drove very safely. Also the lodge, which was chosen for us (zebra plains lodge), was very comfortable, had great food and very nice staff. We had three awesome days and will never forget them.Written 22 January 2023
- Motogari provided excellent service for our 3 week business trip in Kenya. Particularly, Nicholas Muniu was a great driver who went above and beyond to serve our needs. He was always on time to meet us. He was flexible when we needed to change our plans. He gave advice on fun activities to do in our spare time. He kept us safe and acted as our cultural guide and translator when needed. He is a very friendly person with a good heart, and quickly became more of a friend than a driver. In summary, Motogari and Nicholas Muniu were outstanding and we strongly recommend them for transportation for business or vacation in Kenya.Written 10 December 2019
- Julius is a very serious and professional person.
I’ve contacted him one month before traveling to Kenya to organize a 3-days safari in the Masai Mara. The communication was great and the booking very smooth. I paid a deposit via wire transfer and the remaining balance just before starting the safari.
The safari was amazing and very well organized. Our driver was Dixon, he is extremely skilled and I would say that he has a sixth sense to spot animals. Our hotel was in Diani Beach so reaching the Masai Mara was very easy from the Ukunda airstrip.
Next time we’ll visit Kenya I’ll definitely contact Julius again !!
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g775870-d10475846-r595183708-Julius_Tours_and_Safaris-Diani_Beach_Ukunda_Coast_Province.html#Written 11 July 2018
- I highly recommend the services of Kilian tours, as our experience of Narobi National Park was second to none due to professionalism of Kilian Tours. Our tour guide Yasin was friendly and had exceptional knowledge of all aspects of the park.
Even though my visit to Kenya was short, i experienced the national park and was lucky to see all the animals in it within 5 short hours, thanks to Yasin!Written 1 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Nairobi
- These experiences are best for transportation in Nairobi:
- Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour
- Arrival, Departure and Transit Meet and Assit Services at Nairobi Airport JKIA
- Shuttle Bus from Wilson and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi to Arusha and Moshi
- Train tickets and transfer from Nairobi to mombasa
- Airport transfer; NBO to nairobi hotels
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Nairobi:See more budget-friendly transportation in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous transportation in Nairobi:See more adventurous transportation in Nairobi on Tripadvisor