- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It's a fun place to visit with alot of activities and fun workshops for kids and couples and families. There are various events that take place in Manarat Al Saadiyat too and it's has art galleries and exhibitions with free cinema as well.Written 1 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I likes the atmosphere of the library and the way how it is designed as part of the Grand Mosque. Recommended to visit when you are not traveling with small kids.Written 25 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was the fifth time here in 6 years and I have to say that it was towards the end of major covid travel restrictions, but still this airport terminal is due for an upgrade.
It's always clean, good staff and security, a little pricey compared to other airports but it’s showing its age in both wear and tear and design. You can see this in broken tiles and fittings, awkward and narrow corridors, long distances between the different arrival and departure gates, cramped duty-free store space or fragmented locations for them and most of all, this is the only major airport I visit that still emplanes and deplanes on the apron!
Although I have to say that I enjoy the drive between the planes and the ground areas. That bit is cool! Make sure you know exactly which airline lounge you’re entitled to use as it’s a really long walk between lounges! With Dubai’s new airport on the other side of the runway, maybe this will spur Abu Dhabi to crack on with an upgrade or new airport.
Otherwise, there are worse places to transfer between flights!Written 16 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.