- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 2,174
What travellers are saying
- Very big district in Eminonu. You can always shop for spices and jewelery. Great spot must visit when you come to IstanbulWritten 10 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice and upmarket mall with most of the presence of many major brands such as LV and Gucci boutiques. We also had very nice coffee and cakes at Saray Muhallebicisi. This cafe is definitely highly recommended. We received great friendly service from the waiter and on-duty Manager. The cheesecake and the Turkish rice pudding were very delicious.Written 5 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an excellent place to go for cay in the morning. The surroundings are beautiful indeed and, while it can certainly be crowded, it is definitely worth spending some time here while taking a rest from the nearby shops and bazaars.Written 8 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely medium sized mall. Lots of options at the food court. Has a supermarket (migros) at the lowest level. Many lovely restaurants outside near the mall too.Written 3 January 2023
- Cheeky day out courtesy of the Mighty Hull City Tigers owner Acura Icahli - Turkish Tigers on tour 2022. Lovely setting, designers shops a gogo and 2 theme parks. Plus top quality bars and restaurants - what is not to like!Written 29 December 2022
- Very very busy! Lots of different stores. My only issue was that the restrooms were very dirty. It’s understandable considering how much traffic they have going in and out of the bathrooms.Written 22 August 2022
- Smart. Worth a visit. Brilliant design. Toilets are exceptionally well maintained and compliments to the cleaning team.Written 12 October 2022
- Went on a Tuesday which is apparently the big day. The fruit and veg section is pretty impressive. Plenty of fake designer goods to choose from but haggle hard. If at first you don’t succeed there’s probably the same item a few stalls down for you to have another crack. Great entertainment but dial up your haggling.Written 23 August 2022
- First of all, entrance to the art exhibition is for free. Holdings are nice and worthy to give a visit.Written 25 December 2021
- This bazaar is a single strip about a block long with lots of souvenir options. Very little harassment by vendors,Written 22 January 2023
- Lots of shops now selling counterfeit goods and some vendors outside bordering on harassment
Some good deals to be had but shop around and check quality, worth a discrete tug on some items to ensure they dont rip.
Fun experience thoughWritten 24 August 2022
- very big mall where u can find all turkish stores and a lot of brands, has a lot of good activities for kids like legoland and the aquarium the metro station is a few step away.Written 13 September 2022
- A nice place for unique Turkish rugs and superb family design bowls and tiles. Hassan (Owner) Friendly businessman , gave us an extra bag for the rugs. Helpful. Found what we were looking for - A Must visit! Thx Hassan! :)Written 10 September 2022
- This shopping mall has a large outdoor courtyard, covered with palm trees and the shops and restaurants are surrounding this courtyard. So, it can be considered in that respect an outdoor shopping mall and it feels much safer in these covid days. As even winter is mild in Izmir, it's my favorite shopping center in the city for all seasons, especially since covid.
It's true that many shops have closed but the essential ones and couple of famous brands are still open. All the restaurants at the entrance level offer both an outdoor and indoor sections.Written 2 January 2022
- Very vibrant and crowded place. It’s quite accessible by boat and the Marmaray line. This place is also cheaper than the European side. Worth a visit,Written 28 January 2023