43 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- Well, it is not a very big mall as we, overseas Pakistanis, are used to; but a place with reasonable variations available. It has a hyper market, kids play area, food court, and multiple brands for shopping. Comparatively crowd is less than other places.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place for artists and I would recommend to art lovers to visit this place,I can see this place as full of colourful talents in form of beautiful paintings.Written 13 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- PNAC is he hub of art activities in Islamabad. There are many cultural shows and art performances in the auditoriam of PNAC that are held from time to time. However, the highlight of the place is the art gallery that contains so many original paintings of famous Pakistani artists. Though there are so many paintings but the best is the collection of Sadiqain and Ustad Allah Baksh, the two legendary artists of Pakistan.
Though the collections contained in the gallery are priceless, however, they have not been stored, preserved and displayed in a manner that is aesthetically appealing and scientifically correct. The gallery itself is quite spacious but the display is quite poor, reflecting poorly on the management and staff. These paintings are a national asset and definitely derserve to better attention.Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ignore the date I went years ago greatest samosas lamb and veg and kebabs and naan from the Afghan takeawayWritten 29 August 2023
- It is a large mall, but there’s nothing eye catching in the shops, if you want to visit a mall go to Packages mall in Islamabad. It’s both big and less populated, you’ll find better things.Written 4 April 2023
- Located in the heart of the capital, Tanzara Art Gallery offers art lovers a splendid collection of art work by pakistani artists both emerging and established. The gallery owner and curator, Noshi Qadir, believes firmly in displaying high quality art and maintains the high quality standard of artwork that the gallery has set for itself, which is reflected in her curated exhibitions.
It is a must visit for all those who are looking to acquire high quality art or just get to know fine artists of pakistan.Written 26 August 2016
- Smaller than Centaurus mall, nevertheless worth visiting. Clean and a good selection of shops.
RecommendWritten 13 December 2019
- Arts and crafts village is generally unknown to tourists n city people because they confuse it with Lok Virsa, Shakarparian which is more organized n public place with permanent setup. Arts n crafts village is small in comparison wrt exibit and range of products, you find cultural sovenirs here plus on weekends exibition too many times, quality is not very competitive but it's cheaper too compared to Lok virsa, you find clothes, potraits,shoes,wooden products as well as decoration items here.Written 23 January 2018
- Organic farm market with local organic farmers. Lots of beauty care products, vegetables and season fruits. There were two food stalls, one with Filipino specialties.Written 10 September 2022
- It’s a big place with lots of shops catered to locals. They were a handful of name brand stores reasonably priced. Being the fact it was the start of Ramadan, the mall was pretty deserted with all food eateries closed. Carefour was a bit of a let down, but then I was measuring it to the ones you find in Dubai, which probably wasn’t a fair assessment. Worth a visit if you have time to kill.Written 24 March 2023
- I like this all in one kinda place , with some branded shops , places to eat and a lot more. But it can get really busy at times or I wud say kinda always busy with a lot of youth chilling and walking aroundWritten 16 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Islamabad
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Islamabad:See more shopping for children in Islamabad on Tripadvisor