Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Amusement & Theme Parks • Water Parks
Admission tickets from ₹2,891.93
Scuba & Snorkelling • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- Pattaya is a city in Thailand.thailand has tropical climate.Pattaya city has many attractive places for tourist such as historical places,traditional places,beautiful beaches and nightlife.Most of people in Thailand are Buddhist.Because of that you can see a lot of temples with big statues of Buddha.One of famous temple in pattaya name is Pratumnak hill.Pattaya has many beaches.The famous beach in there name is jomtien beach.Beach road street in south of Pattaya is best road for walking,water sports and buy local food.If you like nightlife you can go to place that name is walking streest.There is many cafes,discotheques,bars and music clubs.Cars and motorcycles can’t move in this streest between 19:00 3:00.Pattaya has a a lot of massage center.you can see them in whole of street of city also you can see tatto shop in streets.There is many hotels and hostels.In fact you can choose all class hotels but for me the best hotel name is Hilton.
In the end pattaya city is a good destination for travel cause of kind people,good food,perfect nature and beautiful beaches.Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We having a great time and the slides are very interesting. Ramayana, thank you very much for turning us back into kids.
The personnel is friendly and accommodating, and they are able to speak English.
I heartily endorse these aquatic sports.
however, let your heart be ready.Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kombat Group...wauw where to start?
1) the people (trainers, direction, reception, kitchen staff, cleaning ladies, everyone) are very kind, helpfull, wants to think for a customize solution for you
2) energy/vibe is amazing. You feel it when you know the whole story and you stay for several days at the camp.
3) the training is very hard, but every day we learned so much more
4) very good food. Enough things to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner are a surprise but we never ate bad. Always good!
5) nice facilities at the camp like a swimming pool, unlimited fitness equipment, protein shakes and fresh coconut by the kitchen and you can grab a bike if you want to discover the environment.
We defenitely come back one day!
Mark and MaxineWritten 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was one of the things i wanted to do on my trip. It cost 400baht to take lift to 56 floor and the you get coffee, tee or juice in there. Then it is time to jump down, this was really fun and it doesnt come so fast so you can enjoy the sights, recommend to do this.Written 21 November 2019
- Till now I had an experience of only girls putting up a show in the streets, but this was the first time I witnessed boys queuing up to show offWritten 17 February 2020
- Very impressed with the facility. I really enjoyed working out with Jatin (personal trainer) at the fitness centre. He’s highly knowledgeable and gave me great workouts. Other than that, the hotel is clean and comfortable.Written 8 November 2022
- Great job! The producers should be proud.
This 90 minutes impressive grand show performs at SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre, the notable glittering building that looks levitate in air!
Theme of the show is about the adventure of a young man (Mr.Kaan) who fell into the fantasy world of Thai literature through the book and his quest to collect all parts of the broken key which brought him back home.
Every scenes are magnificent. All dedicated performers are amazing. For ones who used to read Thai literature, that's really hits home! (For ones who don't, this show is still awesome).
Taking photo is not allowed during the show, but ones can take some photos with performers and scenes after the show (extra 100 bath/person with unlimited photos). Furthermore, there are many cutie souvenirs sold in the shop.
Luckily, there was a promotion "buy 1 get 1 free" at the time when we attended (best value, should follow their facebook to find some promotion).
A big thumbs up to this 5 stars world-class show ! Truly recommend.Written 4 September 2021
- Our favorite bar in Pattaya! The staff here are so nice and friendly and it’s a very comfortable and relaxing place to have a cocktail especially with all the crazy bars close by. A++Written 27 October 2020
- This place is a must for Kids... The Odditorium, Infinity Maze, The Vault, 9D Movie are best for the kids above 5yrs... Nothing for kids below that age. The Haunted Adventure and Scream In Dark is crazy scary for the adults.... Wax museum is a total waste.... It high priced but 3 attractions package would be comfortable 800 bhats...Written 30 September 2019
- This was öne of the best discos i have visited in months. The staff was polite. Drinks reasonable price. Music perfect. Very easy to take friends.Written 13 February 2020
- Nice track , time seems to go to quick . You have to dodge the double karts , I think they should run buy them selves as it slows you down ,and I don’t think it is fair on them either . Staff were very good karts are ok I had a front type de laminating !! For the money a couple of extra laps would make it a better deal .Written 6 April 2022
- This is one of best things in pattaya it looks scary but believe me it was just awesome...must do if u r in pattaya..Written 10 September 2018
- Took the kids and friends. They all stuck to the beginner track. The cars there were fast enough. Watched faster carts on the big track. Charged 10 bhat for a water at small track. Charged 20 bhat for water at the main track. If it was not for the obvious falang pricing would be a 5.Written 21 November 2019
- This is a very fun sport. Excited. People with heart disease may not be suitable. But after certifying, must come again, practicing meditation and planning very well.Written 8 January 2020
- Good afternoon .If someone has no opportunity to go to the fitness club , he can do fitness at home .But ,I go to the fitness . It is near my house . This fitness center can offer all kinds of trainings. As a rule there are the halls with the trainings devices and the halls for the group trainings . Thanks . I therefore recommend that .Written 10 April 2021