- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 130
What travellers are saying
- Not a bad place to cool off from the heat and even watch a movie, do some banking or go to a restaurant.
Very convenient being in the centre of Pattaya.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is the place that you have almost everything you can immaagine and chip (except snow ski...) in good atmospher and good food.Written 5 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kombat Group...wauw where to start?
1) the people (trainers, direction, reception, kitchen staff, cleaning ladies, everyone) are very kind, helpfull, wants to think for a customize solution for you
2) energy/vibe is amazing. You feel it when you know the whole story and you stay for several days at the camp.
3) the training is very hard, but every day we learned so much more
4) very good food. Enough things to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner are a surprise but we never ate bad. Always good!
5) nice facilities at the camp like a swimming pool, unlimited fitness equipment, protein shakes and fresh coconut by the kitchen and you can grab a bike if you want to discover the environment.
We defenitely come back one day!
Mark and MaxineWritten 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A large, uniquely designed mall that seems very busy. Lots to choose from, but you won’t see any Thai people shopping here. Prices are par with USA & Europe. With the cost of labor here, this should not be the case.Written 4 December 2022
- My favourite part of the experience - a difficult question to answer as there is just so much to see inside or outside. The quality of the statuary is outstanding and its great to see clear information in English on the various exhibits. Two things do stand out: the group bronze outside the main temple (the eight immortals crossing the ocean)and then of course some of the original terra cotta warriors. A few of the copies have been made showing the original colouring as well. Saves a trip to Bejing and you can get really close up as well.
And its free of charge, but well worth a small donation.
To save confusion the temple is also known as Anek Kusala SalaWritten 4 December 2021
- Very nice Mall located between the beach road & second road.
Plenty of good shops and restaurants & coffee bars. Something for everyone and Ripley’s believe it or not museum for the kids.Written 8 October 2020
- The low profile mall is located on the 2nd Road and houses the usual mix of shops, factory outlets and a food court. It also has a Big C shopping center and a cinema. There is a large plaza outside the mall which hosts a night market in the evenings. The plaza is beautifully lit up at night. A lighthouse shaped tower in the plaza has sign-boards of the major outlets in the mall. Great for shopping, movies or just some snacks.Written 7 April 2020
- The show is very nice. The ladyboys dance very well, if sometimes their lipsycing isn't that great. They do seem to want to perform well for the audience though. The performances are sort of a celebration of different South East Asian countries. It works well. The theatre is nice and comfortable too.
After the show you can take pictures with the ladyboys, but noone explains how this process works. They are calling you to take photos but everyone is hesitant because we aren't sure if we have to pay, or how much. It is not explained. We saw people take photos, not pay, and then be chased and surrounded by staff until they paid up. But in fairness, if the audience isn't told there is a charge, it's not their fault if they don't immediately get their wallets out. We asked what is the price to take a photo and were told 40 baht, so we took a photo, paid 40, and the ladyboy said the price was 100 baht. Awkward. Also, as the ladyboys are outside to take photos and it is already dark, the photos don't come out well.
All that is required is a sign saying 100 baht charge to take photos and it would solve this issue. A great show finished on a down point because of this. However, do go. The show is great.Written 3 November 2019
- It’s nice entertainment place.
We see dolphins 🐬 everyday so the only special part was to see them playing.
My loved it as he was so excited to touch and take photo and he loved the show as well.
Wont recommend to sit in first row you might get completely wet.Written 28 July 2022
- The night bazaar is good for little twinklets and souvenirs but don't count on it to buy anything of quality thinking you're saving a lot. Brought a luggage from there and the next I had to use and the wheels started coming off. Do not buy from the Indian guy ( first shop coming from the mall.)Written 19 July 2022
- i love how cute they are a lot of bear in there less people when i'm gone that day and i recommend Teddy Bear MuseumWritten 18 March 2020
- Pattaya exactly the same as before the pandemic. It need more years to recover as many businesses shoot down. I never experience myself in Pattaya the second road to be totally dead from 9 p.m and many restaurants closed around @9night. , and for me I decided not to go to pattaya during summer as it's crowded with many tourists. I'll prefer to go to Hua hin or over remote islands.. Otherwise the kids enjoyed the holiday as in Pattaya you have many activities for them more than any place in Thailand.Written 31 July 2022
- Unfortunately relatively empty, but has some good shops. Supermarket, hardware store. Few nice niche shops. If near by is worth a visitWritten 26 July 2022
- I attended the 4pm Sunday mass here in English, which was a nice celebration among a tight community. Nice uplifting singing and a good reflective sermon in a lovely building. I understand they have an English mass at 08:30 on Sunday and 18:00 vigil on Saturday night.Written 28 March 2020
- Peaceful beautiful church ... quiet ,calm and great positive feelings amongst beautiful Byzantine icon art ... the ceilings and walls have some wonderful depictions ..,all services are in Russian ... not for bus trips but for small respectful groups who want some spirituality amongst the hurly burly of PattayaWritten 11 October 2021