- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Big Buddah in pattaya is a very nice calm and tranquil place to visit. It took me 3 attempts to walk up, as first 2 it rained very heavy.. then 3rd time it also rained, but we carried on anyway and got soaked...but it was worth it. Very chilled and sacred place, but a great tourist attraction too.Written 24 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pattaya is a city in Thailand.thailand has tropical climate.Pattaya city has many attractive places for tourist such as historical places,traditional places,beautiful beaches and nightlife.Most of people in Thailand are Buddhist.Because of that you can see a lot of temples with big statues of Buddha.One of famous temple in pattaya name is Pratumnak hill.Pattaya has many beaches.The famous beach in there name is jomtien beach.Beach road street in south of Pattaya is best road for walking,water sports and buy local food.If you like nightlife you can go to place that name is walking streest.There is many cafes,discotheques,bars and music clubs.Cars and motorcycles can’t move in this streest between 19:00 3:00.Pattaya has a a lot of massage center.you can see them in whole of street of city also you can see tatto shop in streets.There is many hotels and hostels.In fact you can choose all class hotels but for me the best hotel name is Hilton.
In the end pattaya city is a good destination for travel cause of kind people,good food,perfect nature and beautiful beaches.Written 31 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice mall in the middle of Pattaya. It has everything you need whether it Restaurants and good eating at myliple levels. A nice movie theater with various ticket options from basic to VIP and obviously lots of shopping with plenty of ATM inside to help you be fabulous.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited jomtien beach near soi 5. The beach was clean and fine for my son to play in the sand. The sea was lovely. We found a little debris in the sea but nothing to spoil our fun. We had drinks brought to our table. The drinks were chilled and reasonably priced. A very enjoyable day at the beach was had by all.Written 14 June 2022
- Modern and stylish mall, with an airport theme, very well done! Free wifi, many food options...supermarket and movie theater...very complete!Written 28 November 2022
- So I didn’t want to be too negative so I gave it 3 stars. At the end of the day it does have a nice beach so that’s a plus, and possibly why the holiday company I went through sent me here. I regrettably trusted their judgement.
Only when I arrived I discovered my hotel was two street away from a street that was ‘Soho on Steroid’. That combined with the plethora of British old men taking for what could pass as their grandson’s Thai girlfriends for a walk (either that or they were their carer or golddigger), I had to escape to Bangkok for a night for some normality.
If you’re a solo traveller avoid the area…if you’re a lonely old man it’s the place for you.Written 8 November 2022
- always nice to take a relaxing walk, be it at night, be it in the morning (midday sun will kill you). about 5 years ago and again 4 years ago they upgraded the beach bloulevard (sea side). They removed the hangaround spots, like chairs which itself is a pity, however the boulevard itself is more spacious, wider and they made the beach far more attractive by widening the beach (add sand mike it much more enjoyable). So it is fun to walk. Unfortunately the loud "barside"still is a complete desaster with traditional beerbars, load music and "hostesses". Still work to do there. Moreover there still too many "freelance hostesses" on beach side. And it is not safe for teen girls to walk alone. My 12yo daughter was approched by several "monguls" asking her how much. She got scrared and confused. Pattaya police should beat the crap out of these creaps (to my opinion). There are lots of police on the beach but they are inactive, hiding on the motorbike behind signs and stuff they are doing litterally nothing but waiting for there shift to end. No pro-active preventive clearly visible presence. To my opinion they should servey by food or on bike the beachroad, see and act rather than "hanging around" killing the shift. It works in downtown Amsterdam it should work in down town Pattaya.Written 5 May 2022
- The market offers fresh seafood at reasonable prices. We bought fish for 180 Baht and paid 50 Baht to grill it. We also bought shrimps and crabs to cook it at our condo.Written 12 July 2020
- Very nice to have such a quiet beach in Pattaya area. It is luxury hotels with their private areas. Scenic. The water is not clear like the islands. There isn't much to do on the beach itself. You'll need to eat at one of the seafood restaurants or stay in a resort and they provide cots for you to relax.Written 20 October 2020
- Very nice Mall located between the beach road & second road.
Plenty of good shops and restaurants & coffee bars. Something for everyone and Ripley’s believe it or not museum for the kids.Written 8 October 2020
- Opens at 5pm with a great selection of street food to suit all tastes. There are a lot of clothing stalls and souvenir tat 👍
There are local buses (songteaws) that take you into Pattaya or along the Beach Road.Written 31 December 2019
- We drove to Bali Hai Pier and uphill to Pattaya City Sign at 11 am. The area was well maintained. The views were beautiful.Written 3 January 2022
- The low profile mall is located on the 2nd Road and houses the usual mix of shops, factory outlets and a food court. It also has a Big C shopping center and a cinema. There is a large plaza outside the mall which hosts a night market in the evenings. The plaza is beautifully lit up at night. A lighthouse shaped tower in the plaza has sign-boards of the major outlets in the mall. Great for shopping, movies or just some snacks.Written 7 April 2020
- Island Koh Larn is about 2 hrs drive from Bangkok. You to take a ferry or speed boat from Pattaya City. It is about 200 bahts round trip speedboat. The speedboat ride is about 15 mins. We stayed in Tawaen Beach area. So we got on a motorcycle taxi to our resort about 40 bahts each way. Tawaen Beach is amazing. White sandy beach. Water is really clear and warm. Not much in term of night life at Tawaen, but there is an outdoor live music where you can sit back and relax. Order some food or drinks.
Sadly the beach has trash issue. Hopefully the local govt can educate locals as well as tourists no to litter. Would definitely come back again. Good for weekend getawayWritten 6 November 2021
- Wat Chai Mongkon is beautiful but it is under restoration. The temple is well maintained. The buildings are nice. The stupa is nice outside but acceptable inside.Written 12 July 2020