- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Joe's Taxi provided me with excellent service, driver was on time, car was clean modern and driver provided great service. I would highly recommend Joe's Taxi for service between Bangkok and Pattaya !!Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We chose to stay in Pattaya as part of our main trip to Hua Hin because we knew about this ferry. All well organised and the best part of only two hours by ferry to Hua Hin rather than six hours by road. Liner is found at main ferry port if city where there are other boats and speed boats around the jetty. Fast ferry meant you had to sit inside with food and drink to purchase available. We went economy seats which were more than comfortableWritten 24 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used this company 4 times in the past 2 months, and on two occasions had problems with luggage charges:
1) from BKK airport to Jomtien: I had 3 pieces of luggage at under 20kg each so I needed to pay for 2 extra bags, they insisted to charge me overweight charge too. They argued that ALL bags together are heavier than 20kg and that’s why I needed to ALSO pay for overweight!!! We even weighed the bags as she was desperately trying to find a reason to charge extra! She charged me 60B extra, it should have been 40B. While it was only 20B over what it should have been, I still think they must have a way to pocket this charge. Some might say it’s only small money, but if they get away with 20B, what amount will they try to overcharge in the future?
Note, when I took the same trip a few weeks later, with one extra bag, I was only charged 20B for the 1 extra bag. They didn’t even weigh them.
2) From Pattaya to Hua Hin: This time they wanted charge for any check-in bag. The lady at the North bus terminal said that luggage is not included in the ticket. Only after I showed her the RRC website, where it clearly states that one bag at 20kg is included did she relent. Then she tried to still charge for the second bag; I again had to explain to her that we bought two tickets and each ticket is entitled to one bag.
Summary: 50% of our trips, someone tried to overcharge us for baggage! The bus journeys were ok and as expected. The trip from Pattaya to Hua Hin was actually very pleasant in a new bus with a 1/2 seat per row arrangement (only 3 seats per row). So just be vigilant about the baggage charges, the rest of the experience should be quite okWritten 9 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy and clean buses from BKK to Pattaya and vice versa. Stop outside homemart and can get songtow outside.Written 9 August 2022
- Great service, good cars , professional drivers.
I have used Nams taxi service several times on this trip and cannot fault the service.
Reasonable rates and no arguing about the fare unlike most regular taxis.
Cannot recommend highly enough and they will be my go to taxi service from now on.Written 23 November 2022
- I have been using Cherry Taxi Service for a few years now. I’ve not had a bad experience. I’ve gone to and from BKK to Pattaya and I’ve used their service to transfer from hotel stays in Pattaya to hotel stays in Bangkok. Our drivers are always on time. I’ve had nothing but good communication with them from the start. The cars are clean, the cost is very reasonable, and hassle free.Written 20 October 2022
- Have used many a time from Pattaya and both airports, Bangkok etc. Taxi comes on time and usually a modern air conditioned model. Not the cheapest anymore but will use again based on their previous service.Written 25 November 2019
- Awesome experience! Amazing kind and sweet driver!
We went to Bangkok with family and kids, and was super good trip! Thank u ☺️🙏😌Written 25 November 2019
- Khun Tum was extremely helpful & helped have a comfortable travel from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya & back to Bangkok! He took us around Pattaya too ...to the places we had planned to visit!!
Very kind & helpful !! will definitely contact him when we are in Bangkok/ Pattaya next time !!
He was reachable at all times & answered my questions patiently !
Thank you so much Khun Tum !!!!!!!Written 28 October 2022
- Used Mike Pattaya Taxi service from Pattaya airport (UTH) to central Pattaya to my hotel. Driver was on time and pleasant. The vehicle was clean and safe.
Will definitely recommend using their services.Written 9 June 2018
- Have used many times Pre, During & Post Covid.
Had no issues even when I missed a flight one time so was late for a pick up.
Cars have improved over the years - can book via LINE, email or mobile car.
Fares seem to be on a par if not better than other companies.Written 18 November 2022
- Bangkok Swarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya Bus service provided by Bell Bus Service is resonable in cost and comfortable as as wellWritten 9 December 2019
- We had booked a taxi drive from Bangkok to Chumphon and back four days later.
Even though our flight was late and we couldn't get to the meeting point at a hotel, the driver picked us up at the airport. The taxi (11 seater mini van) was comfortable, had air condition and everything else you need.
Communication was easy through email and whatsapp.Written 11 January 2020
- I have used the service for a long time, being professional.Since using the service, never disappoint, maintain punctuality, never having to wait from appointment time Causing mold to not miss an important appointmentWritten 18 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya
- These experiences are best for transportation in Pattaya:
- Private Airport Transfer: Bangkok to/from Pattaya
- Arrival Bangkok Airport Private Transfer : Hotel in Pattaya
- Private Hotel in Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer
- Private Transfer from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport or Don Muang Airport
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) transfer by Car (upto 2 passengers)
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Pattaya:See more budget-friendly transportation in Pattaya on Tripadvisor