- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- Nice spot but definitely geared up for the tourists.
The little scooter guys try and charge you more than they should so be prepared to haggle, I only found this out after I was told I was charged double what I should have paid for a half hour tour of the island in the back of a scooter with no helmet!! Yikes….Written 8 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited jomtien beach near soi 5. The beach was clean and fine for my son to play in the sand. The sea was lovely. We found a little debris in the sea but nothing to spoil our fun. We had drinks brought to our table. The drinks were chilled and reasonably priced. A very enjoyable day at the beach was had by all.Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The grounds are beautiful and the crocodile show is good considering other similar shows in Thailand. Not far from central Pattaya.Written 31 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So I didn’t want to be too negative so I gave it 3 stars. At the end of the day it does have a nice beach so that’s a plus, and possibly why the holiday company I went through sent me here. I regrettably trusted their judgement.
Only when I arrived I discovered my hotel was two street away from a street that was ‘Soho on Steroid’. That combined with the plethora of British old men taking for what could pass as their grandson’s Thai girlfriends for a walk (either that or they were their carer or golddigger), I had to escape to Bangkok for a night for some normality.
If you’re a solo traveller avoid the area…if you’re a lonely old man it’s the place for you.Written 8 November 2022
- The prices are clear, the photo options are clear, tigers seem to be content, staff very helpful. They uploaded all the photos onto my phone that they shot with their professional cameras. It was not crowded in the morning in October.Written 23 November 2022
- Super entertaining event. İ have enjoyed the elephant safari. Specially when the attendant stepped down anda let me gide on my own was stunning.Written 12 February 2020
- Very nice to have such a quiet beach in Pattaya area. It is luxury hotels with their private areas. Scenic. The water is not clear like the islands. There isn't much to do on the beach itself. You'll need to eat at one of the seafood restaurants or stay in a resort and they provide cots for you to relax.Written 20 October 2020
- It’s nice entertainment place.
We see dolphins 🐬 everyday so the only special part was to see them playing.
My loved it as he was so excited to touch and take photo and he loved the show as well.
Wont recommend to sit in first row you might get completely wet.Written 28 July 2022
- Island Koh Larn is about 2 hrs drive from Bangkok. You to take a ferry or speed boat from Pattaya City. It is about 200 bahts round trip speedboat. The speedboat ride is about 15 mins. We stayed in Tawaen Beach area. So we got on a motorcycle taxi to our resort about 40 bahts each way. Tawaen Beach is amazing. White sandy beach. Water is really clear and warm. Not much in term of night life at Tawaen, but there is an outdoor live music where you can sit back and relax. Order some food or drinks.
Sadly the beach has trash issue. Hopefully the local govt can educate locals as well as tourists no to litter. Would definitely come back again. Good for weekend getawayWritten 6 November 2021
- Nice small pond to visit for few hours if you like fishing. I got a big Arapaima while visiting there.Written 12 January 2019
- Beautiful area to view. Interesting background into the founder of the park and his Chinese influence in the post WWII Thailand's economy.Written 30 December 2017
- Not better than Marine world. They both are same.
You have to travel a long road to see the show.
Pick one.Written 13 February 2020
- Beautiful place, a lot of butterflies. Friendly personnel. Small and affordable coffee shop, which offers cold and warm drinks and some snacks. I liked it a lot.Written 14 December 2019
- A very nice place for stray dogs to be taken care of. Hard working people that work here and have passion for the dogs! We got introduced to many of the dogs and got to pet them and stat with them and help feeding them.Written 1 January 2022
- I visited there with my friend but we think differently. I love there and she think there was nonsense. When I visit there a Russian couple managed there. The wife guided me through the garden. She couldn't speak english good but she's kind and knowledgeable.
Inside the building they arranged spice, herb and medicinal plants in different parts and you can find what you want in its partition easily.Written 4 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Pattaya:
- Pattaya and Coral Island Small-Group Day Tour from Bangkok
- Pattaya 28km ATV or Buggy Adventure for Novice Riders
- Experienced Riders Pattaya 34km Ultimate ATV or Buggy Adventure
- Pattaya : Coral Island Tour by Speedboat with Indian Lunch & Pick Up from Hotel
- Pattaya Full Day Dirt Bike Tour