- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 101
What travellers are saying
- Travelled with family, including my two elderly parents in their sixties.
They seem to enjoy the comprehensive massage, though they did say the stretching & back cracking session towards the end of the massage is not suitable for their old joints/bones. My father had to get some heat patches from the pharmacy afterwards.
Maybe Grace spa can build a new massage specially tailored for the elderlies that omit the rigorous procedure or deep tissue massage & the back cracking.
But for the young people, including me, the massage is beyond heavenly. Pampered from head to toe, our 3 hours massage & facial felt so short.
We left looking glowing shimmering splendid and walking on cloud.Written 13 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- at first i want to tell that here is everything very very clean, the atmosphere is amazing, staff is very hospitable, nice aromats, really good place!we taked national tradition thai massage for 2 hours, it was the best massage in my life,i really recommend this place,thanks for everybody.Written 3 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Joy the therapist who is very good at the massage. She has mastered the art very well. One should try it out.Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very impressed with the facility. I really enjoyed working out with Jatin (personal trainer) at the fitness centre. He’s highly knowledgeable and gave me great workouts. Other than that, the hotel is clean and comfortable.Written 8 November 2022
- I was given a spa present by my thoughtful colleagues and had used it on Christmas day. For 4 hrs, I was pampered and rejuvenated. The aromatherapy massage for an hour added to the sense of wellness but much better if it was longer though. The calmness of the sorroundings and soothing music made me feel more relaxed. The staff are all very kind and friendly. It was worth the visit.
I recommend that this is the place to go when you want to be refreshed and stressfree.Written 30 December 2020
- Onsen still fine but a bit rundown compare to Sathorn brunch.
But there are plenty parking space compare to Sathorn.
Still a good place to visitWritten 4 September 2022
- Great steam room with thai herbs (they are really in a pot, under the seat!) and good hot sauna. Pools are clean and staff is friendly. Prices are good and also food was excellent. I like that this sauna has not got any posers as customers, just regular people. If I had time I would go again, but probably next time when around here!Written 11 November 2022
- This spa salon is a truly luxury one with full hospitality and respect to each guest. They always pay attention to details related to your health conditions and wishes and do they best to renovate your body. All personnel is highly professional and friendly. Especially I want to emphasize the massage with hot stones. They use them to increase positive impact to your body. After 90 minutes of breathtaking relax and pleasure you feel like 10 years younger and full of beans!
I plan to visit them each time when arrive to Pattaya!Written 8 March 2020
- If you get the right one then they can fix issues you have had for years. And some you didn't know you had. I have 2 hours to give them time to find and fix all the problems. I have been going there for over 10 years and all is good and 360 baht for 2 hours is hard to beatWritten 9 August 2018
- We checked this place out as a potential spa day, and the cost for a foot massage was 300 bhat, which is a bit higher than average, but you get the spa experience from it, air conditioned area, quiet, relaxing. We tried to book a time to do an actual spa package but they never responded to my inquiries and when we showed up in person they were booked up. So I can only go off of their foot massage as my review of the place and the menu they provided. The spa packages seemed reasonably priced for the area, wish we had the chance to explore more of their service and techniques, but all in all, pretty good foot massage.Written 28 August 2019
- That was great. My husband and I went to this salon every day. This is the most beautiful thing that we had in Pattaya. Professional massage therapists, kind and friendly. All our wishes have been fulfilled. In the salon there is always peace and relaxation, relaxing music, clean, sincere. Thank you for our wonderful health.Written 27 May 2020
- Amazing massage! The girl knew where to press and release all the tensions points! I am definitely going back. Back massage - highly recommended!Written 19 November 2019
- Fantastic body scrub and massage, pure relaxation & serenity. Excellent staff and treatment. After flying for nearly 24 hours, our bodies needed some serious care…absolutely one of the best massages we have ever had.Written 7 November 2022
- Waited a long time to have a massage in Pattaya. Last here in 2019 but I forgot how relaxing it is. Starting off gently I had a foot massage and my partner had a shoulder / neck massage. Both were very good - one hour each of bliss. We will progress onto an oil then Thai massage in the coming days.Written 12 March 2022
- One of the best massage experience ever had in Thailand. VIP service and treatment. Professional massage with amazing atmosphere. Authentic Thai hospitality, definitely recommend the spa don’t miss it if you are in Pattaya. 10/10 Royal Cliff and thank you.Written 5 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Pattaya:See more romantic spas & wellness in Pattaya on Tripadvisor