- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Perfect experience... thank you. We had cooking class this year with my mom. Friendly staff and atmosphere. Made perfect Thai food. Highly recommend.Written 7 March 2020
- Its a spice paradise like the spice gardens of kerela(india). Every information about rarest spices are available. Entrance fees of 200 THB is payable for Spice Museam,Garden and waterfall.
We were pleased to come here and enjoyed.Written 3 July 2015
- Not answering phone or email. No longer at address tried for 3 days and went to address. There are plenty of other classes in the areaWritten 18 March 2019
- Hotel was far from Pattaya city center, if traveler is looking for relax holiday, here may be a good choice.
Hotel guestroom was in traditional/tropical interior design. Room was big and mine was assigned with a big balcony. There were lots of greens surrounding my room, each block of rooms with high privacy. Please do expect you may see some bug/insect in your room as the property itself was built with trees or plans around.
I did twice aromatic massage during my stay and the therapist were good too.
I had joined a 1.5 hrs cooking class as selection of group activities with a college as teammate. we had tried to make Tong Yum kong soup and the Thai Green Curry, the taste which chef instructed us were too strong or salty and not fit for Hong Kong people. Because he gave us the comment about the soup and curry we cooked were a bit light in taste! But we loved those we made ^^ finally, we were awarded a certificate of completion of this cooking class. So much fun!Written 22 November 2016
- Great team for ur wonderful tour sailing catamaran sunset cruise and phi phi island by speed boat Thank youWritten 14 August 2022
- On vacation and was over due for my bi-weekly facials. I generally do not like going to anyone besides my regular lady back home but I had no choice. Was lucky enough to find Nicha Clinic. Their after sun facial spa was excellent. Highly recommend. Extra charge for extraction but it is not much and they also do an excellent job on that. Very clean, very luxurious, my face feels excellent! Even better than my regular lady at home.Written 23 August 2019
- The most interesting issues with Thai cooking, which is relatively simple, is the complexity of the ingredients. To the Western eye, the spices, herbs and vegetables seem mundane. Yet upon more extensive examination, there are huge medicinal values to the ingredients that make this course one of appreciation of natural ingredients. Thai food is low in calories yet high in vitamins, minerals and nutrition.
There is a problem with communication in that the English spoken, however if you can bear with it, they have something to offer.Written 30 October 2018