- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Not a bad place to cool off from the heat and even watch a movie, do some banking or go to a restaurant.
Very convenient being in the centre of Pattaya.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A large, uniquely designed mall that seems very busy. Lots to choose from, but you won’t see any Thai people shopping here. Prices are par with USA & Europe. With the cost of labor here, this should not be the case.Written 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pattaya exactly the same as before the pandemic. It need more years to recover as many businesses shoot down. I never experience myself in Pattaya the second road to be totally dead from 9 p.m and many restaurants closed around @9night. , and for me I decided not to go to pattaya during summer as it's crowded with many tourists. I'll prefer to go to Hua hin or over remote islands.. Otherwise the kids enjoyed the holiday as in Pattaya you have many activities for them more than any place in Thailand.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The low profile mall is located on the 2nd Road and houses the usual mix of shops, factory outlets and a food court. It also has a Big C shopping center and a cinema. There is a large plaza outside the mall which hosts a night market in the evenings. The plaza is beautifully lit up at night. A lighthouse shaped tower in the plaza has sign-boards of the major outlets in the mall. Great for shopping, movies or just some snacks.Written 7 April 2020
- Very nice Mall located between the beach road & second road.
Plenty of good shops and restaurants & coffee bars. Something for everyone and Ripley’s believe it or not museum for the kids.Written 8 October 2020
- Unfortunately relatively empty, but has some good shops. Supermarket, hardware store. Few nice niche shops. If near by is worth a visitWritten 26 July 2022
- good place for buying goods, especially food and household goods.
And many others.. the prices are goodWritten 14 September 2019
- Harbor Pattaya is a good place for killing some time is you have some. There're a lot of activities and games in nearly every floor for everyone!Written 9 January 2020
- Definitely seen better days. Only the ground floor is occupied. The rest of the building is desolate. Fine for some bootleg Lacoste shirt or football jerseys. Or to cool down a bit. That's it.Written 8 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya