- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- A relatively small market in Jomtien - nothing on the scale of Theppasit night market. You can get decent stall food plus fruit and drinks. Not much in the way of fashion or gifts.Written 28 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The market offers fresh seafood at reasonable prices. We bought fish for 180 Baht and paid 50 Baht to grill it. We also bought shrimps and crabs to cook it at our condo.Written 12 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Opens at 5pm with a great selection of street food to suit all tastes. There are a lot of clothing stalls and souvenir tat 👍
There are local buses (songteaws) that take you into Pattaya or along the Beach Road.Written 31 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The night bazaar is good for little twinklets and souvenirs but don't count on it to buy anything of quality thinking you're saving a lot. Brought a luggage from there and the next I had to use and the wheels started coming off. Do not buy from the Indian guy ( first shop coming from the mall.)Written 19 July 2022
- Great selection of foods and coffees available, great place to bring your dogs and meet friends. My favourite place to go on a Sunday :)Written 11 May 2022
- Operating only on Saturday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, this outdoor lively market is in a Chinese community which settled for a century. Besides various kinds of local foods, visitor will feel the traditional Chinese atmosphere, whether it be many Chinese lanterns decorated around the place, ancient houses, a Chinese shrine, an obsolete movie theatre, rickshaws and some venders in traditional Chinese costumes. Foods are utterly delicious (some are very local and can't be found elsewhere) and in reasonable price. After ate all the way, we finally had a scrumptious dried rice porridge with minced pork, stewed pork and pork ball as our dinner. We also bought zongzi (sticky rice dumpling) and some local snacks to be our breakfast in the next morning.
Truly recommendWritten 16 September 2021
- Not many art shops here anymore most have been changed into tattoo shops...they still have very talented pieces to view or buyWritten 14 February 2018
- The small market has a chinese décor with dragon motifs, Chinese text and a predominance of red and gold. Entry is through a large Chinese style gate and there are chinese themed buildings inside. It is a slice of China in Pattaya with the usual assortment of restaurants and bars. If you like Chinese food or sea food, you can eat here. Otherwise, it is great for a quick look around and some photos.Written 5 April 2020
- Not a huge market - but will take some time to walk around. Don't expect Chatuchak market, but there are plenty of vendors and food stalls. I would still budget around two hours to walk around. Huge variety of food available. Prices for goods are only slightly higher than Chatuchak, but only a few baht. More for locals than a tourist trap, so prices aren't hugely inflated. Same items you would see for sale in many stores/malls in Pattaya but prices are better. Well worth a visit when in the area.Written 3 March 2021
- Definitely seen better days. Only the ground floor is occupied. The rest of the building is desolate. Fine for some bootleg Lacoste shirt or football jerseys. Or to cool down a bit. That's it.Written 8 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya
- These are the best places for kid-friendly flea & street markets in Pattaya:See more flea & street markets for children in Pattaya on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking flea & street markets in Pattaya:See more flea & street markets for groups in Pattaya on Tripadvisor