- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Our favorite bar in Pattaya! The staff here are so nice and friendly and it’s a very comfortable and relaxing place to have a cocktail especially with all the crazy bars close by. A++Written 27 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was öne of the best discos i have visited in months. The staff was polite. Drinks reasonable price. Music perfect. Very easy to take friends.Written 13 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go, great live music, great staff. A place to enjoy good rock and good beer and the service staff is always in good mood and open for joking around! Great!Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the only club which is fun . People or friends should at least once visit it . It is fun club. Service is little slow. Security guard are rude. They don't help much . Overall expensive place.Written 13 November 2019
- Great corner bar with a lot going on day & night. Welcoming hosts. Good place for a cold beer and simply watch the street action. Easy place to find and good amount of seating.Written 4 November 2019
- Thanks again to John and a great holiday great time with the Ryder cup
Best place to play golf from the suger shack great lads thank you JohnWritten 27 February 2020
- Had a fun tume. Chris made the place fun. Good atmosphere and drinks.
Dancers were real women, not lady boys. Good pricing too.Written 5 July 2022
- We were in Pattaya 5 nights and made this a regular stop on our rounds due to the Happy Hour they have every night and the decent music that they play. Staff are friendly and not in your face after drinks like other near by places. We will be back...Written 18 February 2020
- 2nd trip to Pattaya, I was taken to madam t’s and loved it..
Paula is a fabulous host and makes you very welcome, wonderful bar, wonderful time...
A must visit place for great conversation and good times
Love it !!!Written 18 November 2019
- I visited the Marquee Bar in 2019. I can only say 2021...I had an adult Beverage and their fish and chips special. It was the best Fish&Chips in Pattaya and it was the cheapest price.
The other six places I went to had from Okay to good. BUT The Marquee food is the best IMO. I also Love Scooters Especially - Lambretta. and there are several on display there. This place is on my "Definitely have to visit" List for May 2022.Written 19 April 2022
- A really nice and professional venue. I visited during a concert and was amazed about the efficient service and security.Written 15 December 2020
- I was with children
Staff...friendly and helped the kids felt ok.
Smelling clean comparing with rest pataya.
Looking ev...ok, and i observed just clean people caming paying
The kids loved it!!
For rainy days...not bad!!Written 14 January 2018
- If you are like me and you want to sit and watch the world go buy then this is a good spot. After a day at the beach this bar is one street away on 2nd Road. The bar is positioned right on the corner so you can enjoy a cheap happy hour beer while watching the parade of characters go by. Staff are very attentive.Written 19 July 2022
- I always enjoyed going to see this show and having a beer.
It was pretty bad but also fun.
Well worth spending an hour or 2 there.
However they seem to have gone now.
A loss for Pattaya.Written 19 January 2018
- I see it is 3 1/2 years since I was last here. Some things have not changed. Pay as you drink, average Thai band singing a mix of Thai and English songs and freelancers roughly in the 30+++ age group. The difference was the number of ageing male ravers apparently intent on dancing with or without either music or partners. I can only assume that this is as a result of either a) too much Thai whiskey b) illegal substances or c) Alzheimer’s. Or possibly all three. Great for people watching but don’t bring an unsuspecting wife.Written 15 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya