- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Whilst the lounge is smaller than Thai Airways lounge, I would say the food at Eva lounge is better. Love the coconuts, instant cup noodles, ice cream selection in addition to the standard fare. Joining wifi with QR code. Is a better option too.Written 27 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is for several events. I will go for Travel fair and book fair. It is very convenient by MRT. There are a food court and a restaurant here. The food is so so. I don't like the low ceiling food court. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
However, this place for the events is huge and fun to walk.Written 30 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They advertise their forthcoming events on their website “bitec.co.th”. Not a place to visit on the off chance but, if you find a theme you are interested in, they have a great layout and excellent purchasing opportunities at their exhibitions.Written 4 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This might be helpful :
For non-member, donation of 100 Baht is a must.
Also you can't take the photo inside the building.
This is a one-story building and this place has all kind of books
(Children literature, fiction, biography, history, travel and culture etc.)
Though in my opinion, the books are not much as I expected.
The architecture is beautiful and worth visiting as not many libraries in Thailand look like this.Plus due to few people in this place, it is a good place to work or read something. Apart from the traffic outside, it is very quiet.Written 9 December 2018
- If you happen in the heart of Bangkok near the Grand Palace or Khao San road, please do drop by this place. This old building was renovated by keeping its elegant design structure and interiors. There are 3 floors where each contains different style of books. Magazine and newspaper are on the ground floor as well as a coffee corner.Written 7 June 2018
- The first time coming out of the Chit Lom Station can be lost of direction. A sign shows Tourist Information as we come out from exit. Helpful and frienfly staff at tge Toutist Information Office and a easy to read map was given to us with direction and personal guidance. Great service and useful guudance to get around where to go.Written 7 November 2019
- The National Library of Thailand was created in 1905 with the merger of three existing royal libraries. It operates under the jurisdiction of the Fine Arts Department of the Ministry of Culture in Bangkok.
The library aims to be a fully high-tech national intellectual property resource.
The main tasks of the library are collecting, storing, preserving, and organizing all national intellectual property regardless of medium. Collections include Thai manuscripts, stone inscriptions, palm leaves, Thai traditional books, and printed publications as well as audio-visual materials and digital resources. The library is a national information resource serving citizens nationwide.
The National Library has a long history. In 1905, three libraries, the Mandira Dharma Library, the Vajirayanana Library, and the Buddhasasana Sangaha Library, were amalgamated at the command of King Chulalongkorn the Great and renamed the "Vajirayanana Library for the Capital City". The library has remained under royal patronage since.Written 24 August 2016
- This BTS station is always packed with people and it is really easy to get lost when you are surrounded my people. Below are some tips to help you go to the right destination without getting lost.:
1. Always follow the signs. if you got losted, you can always ask the staffs there. they are very knowledgeable and will tell you where to go
2. You will suggest you to buy the rabbit card instead since the rabbit card can always be used no wonder you are. Also, when you leave The palace and and return to the station, it will be packed with people and thsoe people who are using the rabbit card will always be faster.
3. Bring your passport or id card whenever you buy your rabbit card
since they will require you to show it.
Hope these tips will help you on your wayWritten 8 August 2019
- A nice lounge with spacious seating, good amenities and a nice array of dishes & beverages. The reading material was good as well.Written 13 August 2023
- Got the chance to try the menu of Chef Clement during their soft opening and it's finally nice to see a place where you got for the value!
Prices & Quality at their best.
Definitely recommend this new place located on YenAkat.
Thanks to Khun Thali and Khun Patchara for the suggestion.Written 9 March 2020
- Booked my transfer with Taxi Well and paid on line well before my travel dates. Found Driver with relative ease at airport on arrival and car was on time to collect me on the return form Pattaya. Cars were clean and driver's no problem. Efficient and easy to use service.Written 21 February 2019
- (1) Do not be fooled by GB Limousine , your BYD ride is NOT guaranteed. We were forced onto a Toyota Fortuner which was NOT wheelchair accesible. See pictures
(2) Do not be fooled by booking your ride using VIATOR. The same ride is honestly cheaper when you book using KLOOK platform.Written 6 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok
- These places are best for traveller resources in Bangkok:
- Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
- EVA Air Lounge – BKK
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- Bangkok City Library
- Neilson Hays Library