- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It would be nice and it is an ideal that Bhutan can connect with more than two neighbours. Rent or lease the part of the land from india in order to be able to connect the chinese bullet train system at Nepal from the west side. By south side allow Bhutan connect with Bangladesh to have a river joined harbour for import and exporting. What Bhutan have in hand for bargain are the fresh water supplying line to India...... be wise as I mentioned from long time. Good luck.Written 10 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a wonderful experience traveling to Bhutan in 2018. The country has beauty, tranquility, and people at peace.
The driver and tour guide made all the difference in our experience and we loved being treated well and educated by the best.
We recommend everyone experience all that Bhutan has to offer.Written 6 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A group of us (16 friends) went to Bhutan with Swallowtail for nearly 2 weeks with very specific requests - ranging from a private driver and guide for every 2 passengers, to a private festival in Central Bhutan, and a private festival in Merak. Tashi and the team went above and beyond what was expected to deliver excellent service throughout, even when our requests were not usual.
Everything was top notch, from the guides, to the accommodation, to the flexibility of the team. Would definitely recommend Swallowtail to anyone interested in visiting Bhutan.Written 2 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My experience from September 20 to October 3rd 2018
Bhutan is a magical place and Raven Tours made it so special for us. From the moment we arrived our wonderful guide Pema received us at the airport with a big smile a great adventure started. He was always optimistic and sharing all his love and care for nature, the stories from his country and people. Details like singing happily with passion for us, bringing hot water in the cold mornings during our 6 day hike around Dagala Trek and showing us the breathtaking views from the peaks of the mountains I will never forget. It was wonderful to be able to visit one of the schools and hear the children sing, learn about their culture and ways to support them with respect. Until the last day Pema was so caring for our group. He made sure I could find a nice wooden carved Buddha to take with me to remember their spiritual teachings and the best spicy chili paste. Our exceptional skilled drivers took us around the most difficult roads along the cliff sides with safety and always offering us the best views. The team with the horses taking care of us during our 6 day hike were impressive, when we arrived to each campsite everything was always ready: the tents, food and hot beverage to drink. The boys carrying and serving tea, snack and lunch during our breaks of more than 7 hours daily hikes were always very helpful and smiling. Every part of the itinerary: the festivals and dressing as locals, the temples on the mountains, the fortress and monasteries, chortens, hikes, wildlife like yaks, takin and cranes, the hotels, paper factory and the stone bath were unique experiences. I can't pick a favorite one because the whole experience was unforgettable. The respect for nature and each other, and the country's effort to stay as green as possible and preserve their culture is admirable. Deepak was great before the trip answering to all my questions, and made sure we had a wonderful time during our trip. Thank you from my heart. I hope someday I can go and visit Bhutan again and see the eastern side. Stay safe, healthy and happy. Carolina Larrea Angermeyer from the Galapagos IslandsWritten 20 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our with Keys to Bhutan was amazing. We were with Dorji and Tempeh as our guide and driver. Bhutan is a beautiful country and Dorji was amazing sharing us his knowledge and love, of the land and culture. The temples and monasteries were just unbelievable, especially Tiger's Nest. Definitely worth the hike! We also saw a library with their history written down on beautiful scrolls, lining the walls. We also had a surprise experience and rafted down the river! We had several wonderful meals, easily adaptable for vegetarians, with a special dinner on our last night, with Dorji and Tempeh. I would definitely recommend Keys to Bhutan.Written 7 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was an wonderful experience..as amateur biker I have been always dreaming of traveling on a motorcycle and Bhutan tusk motorcycle made me dream come true..
Learned a lot of riding skills and moreover I learned how to coordinate with other riders to make our ride successful.Written 6 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had taken private 7 day trip of Bhutan organized by Odynovo Tours. Great organized trip by Odynovo and our tour adviser Zoe Cheung. Good hotels and great Indian Vegetarian food all through the tour. Bhutan is a country with majestic beauty with surrounding mountains and peaceful environment. People are wonderful.
Our driver Passang and guider Kelzang Jigme were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire trip.
The black neck Crane sanctuary at Punakha and Tiger Monastery at Paro was the most amazing and best part of our trip ! Love the country, love the happy people of the country!Written 28 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Bhutan is a wonderful place..An amazing Country in Asia and the smallest state located with in the Himalaya mountain range..It is the right time to visit Bhutan to explore and see the scenic pride beauty of it...Written 14 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a truly magical MTB trip in Bhutan. Our amazing trip was arranged so professionally and efficiently by Bhutan Rides. The country in itself was stunning, but our experience was made even better by the fantastic organisation and support of our guides. The trails were fast and fun, and incredibly beautiful. This was a brilliant way to see the country. There was an excellent balance of fun on the bikes as well as experiencing the incredible culture of Bhutan. The accommodation was excellent and the food we had everywhere delicious - especially the chilly cheese!
Bhutan Bikes were phenomenal - thank you for a great trip!Written 21 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.