Parasailing & Paragliding • River Rafting & Tubing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- With many agencies in Bhutan the choice is bewildering. We settled on MyBhutan as the service provided was more personal. The before trip support was excellent. They helped shape our trip, making it more personal and provided a wealth of information about Bhutan . Their attention to detail in helping us choose the trip that best suited us could not be faulted. From the moment we arrived at Paro airport , we were treated so well; Tsheten was a wonderful calm guide who genuinely wanted us to have the best possible time.The selection of hotels and places to visit really did make this the trip of a life-time. With their experience and attention to detail you quite simply cannot go wrong with MyBhutan.Written 16 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- On our way from Paro to the Gangtey Valley we passed the capital city Thimphu and just learnt that there was the only Golf course in Bhutan. Spontaneously, we decided to visit the Royal Thimphu Golf Course and were happy to get a tee time as well as to be able to rent clubs, buy balls and gloves and having two helpful caddies allocated to us.
Nine tricky holes at a height of 2400 meters above sea level were waiting for us. The majestic King’s Royal Palace Dzong which also houses the supreme Buddhist monk dominates the view from the course -and requires an accurate drive...
We enjoyed these two-plus hours very much and were rewarded by a heavy rain starting once we again were sitting in the car...Written 20 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Anyone thinking of using this company should be very wary of doing business with Kunzang Namgye. I was the victim of a financial scam caused from emails coming from Namgye's account. He was aware that the emails were taking place but denied any responsibility, offered no form of recompense and refused to discuss the matter further.Written 19 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.