- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The whole trip was incredible! The boat ride over was smooth and comfortable, our stay at Kanimambo Lodge was five star! Our hike with Angelo through the mangroves to the Lighthouse was fun. Our snorkelling at Santa Maria was breathtaking with all the fish, a turtle and such pristine and clear waters. The Biologica was a little run down but the curator, Mr Queri Hobjuane , was extremely friendly and well versed in all island information. The island is a must-visit if you are in, or even near, Mozambique...Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Maputo Central Train Station, or CFM (Caminhos de Ferro de Moçambique) as written under the clock on the 51 m high central dome of the station, is quite possibly the most beautiful monument in Maputo and a fine example of colonial era architecture in Africa. The platforms are also decorated and well maintained. On the platform, which is on the left as you enter, there was a long line of large photos of stations with some resemblance built in the rest of the world. Definitely worth a visit and gives the opportunity to take interesting photos.Written 1 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the pleasure of being guided by Simão Langa of Mabeco Tours on a recent two week tour of Mozambique.
Simão did a great job with a demanding group of seven photographers.. Simão was an excellent and professional ambassador for both Mabeco Tours and Mozambique. He was never impatient, always prompt and constantly cheerful. His enthusiasm and passion for Mozambique and his career was contagious! He is a careful and cautious driver which I appreciated.
I highly recommend Simão and Mabeco Tours.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did my first safari tour to Maputo NP with Ofiço as my guide. I saw all the highlighted-mammals! It was great and amazing experience for first timer safari doer 🤗.Written 16 November 2022
- Got my Open Water 20 certification with instructor Lorrayne and it was amazing! I can highly recomend this place!Written 3 December 2022
- Really nice, easy to talk to, knowledgeable about everything. Easy to organise and flexible. Overall, great experience - would highly recommend.Written 29 October 2022