- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- One of my highlights ever in Maputo. There plenty of reason fr coming and enjoying: fine art gallery promoting African contemporary art and young local artists as well, wonderful events location with gorgeous garden, jazz live music, bar and restaurant. Can't miss it!Written 12 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- CCFM is a great place to go see live music. They often have live shows on weekday evenings as well as weekends; atmosphere is often very good and events are well attended. The CCFM also houses a French library where you can find a decent selection of French books for children and there are often art exhibits on display in the lobbies.Written 18 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At busy "Avenida 25 de Setembro", at the heart of Maputo's Baixa, you will notice the Brazilian flag at the top of a yellow building! This is "CCBM - Centro Cultural Brasil-Moçambique", inaugurated in 1989 and an active cultural center. It has an auditorium ("Auditório Vinícius de Moraes"), a library ("Biblioteca João Guimarães Rosa"), two art galleries ("Cândido Portinari" and "Djanira"), Portuguese classes for foreigners and a small café. In its efforts to strengthen the cultural ties between both countries, "CCBM" promotes film sessions, theater plays and art exhibitions. From its terrace, on the second floor, a nice view of Maputo's Baixa. Check its agenda and organize your visit. Enjoy!Written 26 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a place where 4 design artists work and display their work (furniture, clothing, paintings, sculptures). It has a small but nice restaurant, in the backWritten 24 September 2019