Natural History Museums • Libraries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Worth a quick visit and with only 4 rooms and a gift shop the size of a broom cupboard (closed for lunch when we went) it won't take you long. Stuffed birds and authentic marine animals models (thankfully not all to scale). Plus an entire room devoted to the Dodo and how humans had a key role in their extinction.Written 19 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were expecting to see a great big I sign that most European countries have for their tourist info. - not so We eventually found this on the 5th floor of an office building as we wanted to get a street plan of Port Louis which they did not have. However we got a nice tourist brochure about things to do and see in Mauritius and sat in an air conditioned office with free water dispenser and coffee machine. Tip - get a street plan of Port Louis before you go - there are no finger posts or signage to help you find anythingWritten 16 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very friendly reception, I received ample documentation and they went out of their way to satisfy my curiosity. The office is air conditioned - wonderful to cool down on a scorching day.
Here, you can ask questions about what's currently going on in Mauritius and might find a concert, arts exhibition or cultural festival not mentioned in your travel guide as well as a host of practical Information.Written 14 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mauritius
- These places are best for traveller resources in Mauritius:See more traveller resources in Mauritius on Tripadvisor