- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Chef Sandy and her husband welcomed us into their home where she showed us how to prepare a range of dishes before we sat down to enjoy them. A great way to learn about Mauritian cuisine.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dom and Jerome are real seasoned experts in kite Surf with 20 + years of experience each but also incredibly friendly, encouraging patient guys to introduce beginners to the sport. They have the best equipment you will find to suit all conditions and are located in a beautiful spot on the Preskill resort. Highly recommended!Written 10 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 9 yrs old son had such fun and really enjoyed the 2 days he went on tour with David !
Such a patient nature and child friendly person ! Highly recommended for his professionalism and for how much he commits to make the tour a memorable one for the kids.
Thank you so much David ! looking forward to Nathan's next outing.Written 24 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed for 10 days in November 2021 for a solo sailing holiday to attain my RYA levels 1&2. Had a great time sailing in a sheltered lagoon with good range of wind conditions, good equipment (I sailed on lasers and a Cuba) and v friendly and talented staff. Shout out to Klaus, Giovanni, Jordan and Kamal in particular! I was also able to take a couple of days off from sailing to do some catamaran day tours around Mauritius. The hotel Coral Azure was a little more basic than expected so it may be worth exploring other accommodation options, but overall I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Wildwind Mauritius to anyone seeking a sailing holiday in the sun! Thanks Wildwind team!Written 13 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Mauritius
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Mauritius:
- Join Chef Sandy in her Kitchen and discover little secrets of Mauritian cuisine
- 8 Days–One & Only-All Inclusive Amazing Culinary Travel Experience_Chef Sandy
- Rum Making Process: Full Day with Lunch, Domaine Saint Aubin, Serre d'Anthurium
- 2 Hours-Authentic/Incredible Indian Cooking Class Online with Chef Sandy
- 2 Hours - Rediscover Great Chinese Cuisine_Online Cooking Class with Chef Sandy