- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
67 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This place is awesome! always has high quality production, and the building is so cool. Very historical, and well restored building. Wish parking was just a bit easier, but that's not really on them.Written 27 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have visited this park for many years as residents of Aurora and this is a perfect spot to take children from 2-10 for a farm experience, a few rides and a picnic. It is always enjoyable.Written 10 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went on a weekend and so likely not a good time to avoid crowds. I really was just looking for shoes. I usually go to New Balance, but the deals weren’t great. I wondered into the Reebok store and found amazing deals so it worked out. If you can go in a week day I would suggest that.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This small zoo is a surprise in Aurora, dating back over 100 years It only takes about 30 minutes to see everything if you're on your own, probably an hour with small children. Easy for small children to navigate. They have elk, bald eagles, a turkey vulture, an owl, a handful of reptiles, a wolf, a cougar, tortoise, alpacas, goats, a red-tailed hawk and peacocks. There's also an indoor section near the front featuring Mastodon fossils found when the park was created. It continues to be upgraded and is well-maintained - and FREE to the public.Written 12 September 2021
- new owners over the last few year trying to make great changes. Saturday lessons are amazing way to get kids started skating. It a home away from home for our family. They have artistic skating and speed skating. Just a good old classic skate rink without all the unnecessary extras.Written 8 January 2023
- The downstairs has interesting, old fire trucks and information. We had toddlers with us, so we didn't spend much time in that exhibit (no touching or climbing on trucks). Upstairs there is a wonderful children's room! Our kids could have spent hours playing with the cars, trucks, books, puzzles, blocks, etc. and it was all firehouse themed! Only $5 per adult for entry and ages 2 and under are free. It isn't a large place, so it doesn't take a lot of time to go through. I would definitely recommend for all ages.Written 8 February 2020
- After driving by the temple since it was built over 20 yrs ago we finally decided to visit. You'll get to walk through the temple where you'll see many people praying to the gods & offering sacrifices of food. Be prepared to change into special foot wear & for the men you'll be asked to wear special clothing over your clothes. Be sure to be aware that this is a holy place & stay reverent to those who worship there.Written 9 October 2019
- The Aurora Historical Society exhibit space and gift shop at 20 E. Downer Place in downtown Aurora is a must stop if you are interested in Aurora history. The second floor Aurora Story Exhibit is the place to start. Find books, t-shirts and Aurora related gifts in their gift shop on the main floor. Limited hours so make sure you know that they are open. Generally Wed. through Sat, noon to four. They are usually open for special events. Free entrance, donations encouraged. Knowledgeable staff.Written 5 June 2019
- My kids love it! We spend 3hours!!! Realy lovely playground. Helpful stuff and very clean. Nice snackbar, very reasonable price.Written 18 October 2019
- Nice place to see a concert. People are so nice. Hopefully the area will start getting more restaurants and bars.Written 14 August 2022
- Love the classes, adore the instructors, friendly staff and other swimmers have become great friends. I would have given 5 stars but summers are awful! Far to many people in the pool and when the classes are over...imagine all of the adults, kids and parents with toddlers all trying to use the same showers and locker room. Floors are a fall hazard with the amount of water tracked in. Half of the showers in the women’s locker room are never used because the water is cold and it takes a LONG LONG time before it gets warm! I have left in my swimsuit because of the crowded locker rooms. Just dropped all summer classes for this reason. Sitting out summers from now on.Written 12 July 2018
- A hidden gem. The curators are doing a wonderful job restoring the rooms and adding authentic furniture and decor to the house. The docents are very knowledgeable and bring the house to life. It's a snapshot into life of the upper middle class in early Aurora. Nice grounds too.Written 24 August 2016
- Voucher machines only in center of large casino. If you have ANY mobility issues this is not the place for youWritten 24 October 2022
- This is a favorite of our 3 grandkids ages 7, 11, and 19. This year we were there for 1 day. Because of the extreme heat, we reserved a retreat. We thoroughly enjoyed having a place to chill, watch some big screen tv, and order food which was delivered quickly and accurately! A nice touch was the afternoon delivery of a fruit and water gift bowl.
The park has lots of guests but not enough restrooms to accommodate them. Recommend more rides to allow shorter wait times.Written 28 July 2016
- Pumpkin Farms are plentiful in our area. Marmion Abbey Farms did not disappoint. We had young grandchildren with us and they were able to run and had fun petting animals and playing. All the employees were helpful and friendly...very helpful in searching for lost eye glasses. We were rained out pretty early and they graciously gave us rain checks to return. I've gone to the farm stand during the summer when there is produce for sale and they also have other items like preserves and gift items.Written 6 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Aurora
- The best outdoor activities in Aurora according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Aurora on Tripadvisor
Aurora Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday, 2:32 pm|