- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 339
What travellers are saying
- There are certainly some good bargains to be had here, and in the other few outlets across the street (GAP, Old Navy and Banana Republic). It could do with some more food choices as it really is a full day out.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Security has no respect for anybody they believe might be homeless, I get pestered and told to leave while I'm in the middle of spending my money shopping there, they wont even let me sit down and eat my taco bell, i get the cops called on me for absolutely no reason other than "security wants you to leave" seems to me like security here just wants to bully the less fortunateWritten 22 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shop for the things for your stay! Interact with wonderful artists and small, local growers. It is charming and pleasant. We will go back on the second day later this week! ❤️Written 7 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice Centre. Monorail wasn’t running which was a bit of a disappointment but some fun stores, actually probably more stores that I enjoyed than what’s at ala Moana for my personal taste and it’s indoor to take a break from the heat.Written 26 March 2022
- A huge shopping centre but you need to know what you are after if you want a bargain - lots of high end shopping - plenty of food outlets and lots of under cover and air conditioning making shopping easier - can walk from resort hotels but much easier to catch a taxi and not overly expensive - another option is bus which only costs $3.Written 21 November 2022
- Visiting my family for the Thanksgiving weekend. This mall is within walking distance from my brother's house. I love the atmosphere here, very chill and relax. They have many options for shopping and also restaurants.Written 1 December 2021
- we parked car and walked over bridge
Matsumoto shaved ice is in town and a lot of cute shops
good stop to get a bit and those souvenirsWritten 8 September 2022
- Prices for 100% Kona coffee were better here than in town stores…same package. Lots of t-shirts,dresses, hats,ukuleles, wood signs, jewelry, food trucks, small farmer’s market area.Written 8 November 2022
- Stopped by for Giovanni's shrimp and was pleasantly surprised to find some galleries. Stopped in here and got to meet the artist. Really nice artwork.Written 12 September 2019
- This was a fun shopping area to explore. There are some chain stores, but also many local stores. We found lots of gems in this shopping center that we had been looking for.Written 10 July 2022
- Nice local famers market with mostly, almost all food items. Some booths were under parking garage shade. It was well attended when we went. If you are hungry it is worth stopping.Written 5 July 2021
- Great mall with a little bit of everything for everyone, still incorporating some of the major chain stores(Macy's & ,Ross's) mixed in with a great selection of local businesses. There is also a super selection of food places to choose from and if you are into shopping or eating, there's also a theater in the mall. Check it Out!Written 26 February 2020
- T.J. Maxx offers great discount shopping for clothing, household items and other items. The store is clean and nicely arranged.Written 25 October 2019
- quality typical good, portions are very large. clean atmosphere, no dine in, seating in food court area outside.Written 20 November 2016
- Ross Dress for Less offers discount shopping for clothing, household items and other items. The store is clean and neatly arranged.Written 25 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Oahu
- These experiences are best for shopping in Oahu:
- Diamond Head Hiking and Oahu Island Experience feat. North Shore
- Full-Day Grand Oahu Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Honolulu
- Shuttle to Having Your Own Time in Kailua
- Private Oahu Island Experience