Reefs • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in San Pedro
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- This was a unique snorkel! I've been to lots of places, and this was the first time that I felt like I was on a guided tour. Our snorkel guide found things we would not have noticed, and went out of his way to make sure we all got a good look at everything. I normally like to just swim around and look by myself, but I did learn so much more having a guide. We saw a nurse shark, rays, turtles, many different types of coral, and lots of fish. The only downside was the amount of people there, but this doesn't have to interfere with your experience. I do feel that your guide has a big impact on your snorkel experience though so try to find one that fits your needs and personality. And it's warm even in winter!Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is a lot of beautiful original art available in the two shops. If I had space I would have left with a couple canvases. Instead, I purchased a couple prints that could fit in my carry-on.Written 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience to paint by the sea. We were lead perfectly by our instructor to paint a memory of Belize. Thank you for accommodating us and giving my daughter a fabulous time.Written 12 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely gallery to visit. So many unique and unusual things to see. Very tempting to spend lots of $$$ here. Quality is excellent. Owners are very friendly and welcoming.Written 5 March 2020
- Dance with the drums and eat all of the food! Miss Julia is the most perfect host! I did not know that tamales could be made with plantain! Delicious...Written 17 May 2022
- Our first full day and our last full day in Belize was spent here! Our kids loved the inflatable waterpark. Food was excellent and service was wonderful! Israel was the best server! He was so much fun!Written 14 August 2022
- Delicious food and friendly staff. We were there at night, and looking forward to enjoying the beach. Thank you Shanelle, Macy, Tyler and Chef. We’ll be back !Written 3 December 2022
- What a wonderful find as we walked Along the beach, perfect place to relax and enjoy the wonderful vista, the team are warm and welcoming, we enjoyed excellent food and drinks ( loved the cocktails) we highly recommend a visit 😁 Will & Ali Gloucestershire UKWritten 28 December 2022
- Dress correctly for the bugs. If you don't you won't stay long enough to enjoy the site. Hopefully they'll get funding again soon.Written 16 February 2020
- Omar is amazing! His drinks are PERFECTLY made! Everyone at the Beach Club is so friendly, and Brian Garcia will take the best care of you! He is so friendly and kind! We enjoyed our interactions and conversation with him so much! Everyone is the very best!Written 24 December 2022
- Kimberly and Silvia provided us with a wonderful deep tissue couples massage over the water. The sound of the waves added to the relaxing ambiance. The essential oils were also a great addition to the experience.Written 26 January 2023
- Great company! Picked us up from the airport and dropped us off on time! I would recommend and definitely use them again! Thank you for a great experience! Party of 8.Written 2 December 2022
- Good rates, and very pleasant and pro-active communications, was a a great way to start our first experience in Belize.Written 21 January 2023
- We walked by the place at night and it was locked up like Fort Knox with metal hurricane shutters, so I guess I was expecting something more. Some tropical wear, limited selection of mens, women's (geared to the 20's crowd), children's clothing and small kitchen appliances. Some Aeropostale t-shirts from several seasons ago. Did not shop upstairs. Worth a stop if you forgot something at home, but I wouldn't go out of my way to shop here.Written 24 March 2015
- You will find the best Art! Super friendly and helpful staff for sure going back and did I tell you about jewellery gorgeous stuff!Written 10 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about San Pedro
- The best outdoor activities in San Pedro according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in San Pedro on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from San Pedro according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Hol Chan Full-Day Bucket List Snorkeling and Marine Life Tour
- Hol Chan, Shark Ray Full-Day Snorkeling Tour From San Pedro Belize
- Exclusive All-in-1 Full Day Shared Guided Tour
- Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure (Boat Transfer)
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve Snorkel and Caye Caulker Tour 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat
San Pedro Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 12:37 PM|