- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We chose Wednesday to go Paide Castle. It is a fine place with different stories in every floor. It looked amazing from the top of the tower.Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Matsimae Puhajarv if you translate in English it would mean Matsimae Holy Lake, is one of the little gems to visit when you travel from Tallinn to Tartu and you need refreshing swim or place to have a picnic. It's about 8km from the main highway and usually it's not over crowded either. As it's part of the National park, it's important to remember to respect the nature.
If you decide to extend the stay and camp there you are in for treat, as the sun goes down - you can light the fire in fire pit or sit on the pier and watch the starts which is simply romantic. At night after hot summer day you might encounter that steam is rising from the lake which reminds fairies dancing on the water.
As this is natural lake which is actually been a bog long time ago, you will notice that color of the water is more tea like but very soft. Top layers are warm and deeper you dive colder it becomes, it's because fresh springs are running into this beautiful lake.Written 14 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Open Museum gives an overview of the history.
Great place for kids to explain history.
It is interesting and instructive.Written 11 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful manor that is absolutely worth a visit. The large surrounding park is also quite nice, includes a wonderful garden full of colourful flowers and can be visited free of charge. There are also several info panels about the history of the place in Estonian, English and also German (if I remember correctly).Written 28 June 2018
- Paide in the past was called White Stone (Biały Kamień). The reason of it is a huge resource of lime stone. Some of them were serious, some of them abstract but few I remember very well. My favorites are the stone of big nose and hitch-hiker on the entrance of the city. Stones are in different part of the city and is easy to find them near main roads.Written 20 November 2015
- This is very interesting church in the architectural sense. The bell is notonle decoration on its roof, it sounds. The church inside is cosy, full of flowers, The organ is small, but resonant due the peculiar interior.Written 14 August 2021
- Park your car in the main square. Take a walk up to the Castle tower, which has just been renovated. Now there is an HG Wells attraction and a shop. The town hall stands out with its yellow facade. There is also an excellent cafe.Written 20 May 2015
Paide Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday, 1:49 pm|