- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- We visited early in the day before it was too busy. The markets are a great place to browse. There is so much fresh produce to explore and purchase.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I bought a beautiful pair of earrings. Everything well displayed for browsing with very pleasant staff. Certainly a destination in the heart of Cairns.Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Purchased a hand-painted boomerang at Doongal, but wish I could've taken home several of the gorgeous canvasses, too! I'm a picky gift giver in that I won't settle for mass-produced souvenirs or gifts. Doongal wasn't just a place to buy gifts, it provided a whole education on Aboriginal art, the artists, and the history of the indigenous people of Australia and the Torres Strait.Written 11 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good size outlet although not as big as some factory outlets I have been to. Depending on what you are getting there are some good discounts as much as 70%.Written 26 October 2022
- Had a good night out with teenage kids! Not that many shops but interesting ones they were and we managed to pick up some nice gifts for family and friends. Great Vietnamese dining out at the entrance of the Night Market, around $18.50 for large Pho soup and $14.50 for regular. Through the shops, on the other side, there was a food court and there were more eateries both cheap and high end outside. For $10.50 we got the most generous scoops of ice cream of a life time lol. (I think it was no less than half a litre) Right in front of the Cairns Esplanade Lagoon so super convenient. Easy parking.Written 19 January 2023
- My first walk by I was drawn into the gallery. The photos are beautiful! I went back often before finally deciding I need the picture of the kangaroos on the beach! Just go in and enjoy the photos. There is no pressure to buy.Written 25 April 2017
- Great shopping centre. I like visiting Big W and the fact that it has both Woolworths and Coles is a winner for me. The only down side is the crime. I've been robbed twice while visiting. A young boy ripped my handbag off my shoulders just the other day, and my car's been vandalised tool. I suppose this isn't the shopping centres fault.. But just a warning to anyone planning on visiting.Written 30 September 2019
- Excellent gallery showcasing a wide range of traditional and modern indigenous (and other forms of art). Located in the city centre on Lake Street, Australia.Gallery is a must for all tourists and locals with an interest in art. I had a great time visiting and I’m sure you will too.Written 8 February 2022
- Though pandemic seems to have emptied some shops the hardy happy remain.
Good range of Asian cafes, massage and beauty shops.
Imagine when life returns to normal (2022/23) this mall will be busy again.Written 4 July 2021
- Only stumbled into Oceana as appeared a cool and shaded short cut toward Rusty’s market.
Mixed and interesting collection of shops fascinated and slowed our journey.
Hobbies, interests, music, fashions & eating options across a wide taste spectrum.
Lo and behold, suddenly we’ve bought a dress and headed on.Written 10 September 2021
- We stopped by here while walking around town. Interesting displays of old and newer art work including some funky dresses. One room leads to the other as you go up and down three flights of stairs to each level.Written 18 November 2022
- Great place to stock up on fantastic chocolates and cheeses . Also good for variety of condiments .
Lunch menu was great.Written 14 November 2022
- Stayed a week for winter holiday in Shangri-la Hotel, within complex.
Walked through and around Pier shopping complex many times.
Dined at handful of restaurants and enjoyed the scenic sea outlook.
Internally showed the sad tourist drought with many stores empty.
Better times ahead should find vendors because of terrific location.Written 7 September 2021
- Compared to all the other stores in Cairns, it seems almost out of place. Where the streets abound in discount stores, this reeks of quality with some of the world’s best known brands.
It’s a quality outlet clearly aimed at the discerning international traveller but nonetheless, walking through an empty mall is quite disheartening.Written 27 June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cairns
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Cairns:See more shopping for children in Cairns on Tripadvisor