- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing tour in the untouched jungle!! The canyoning was challenging but a lot of fun!! Emmanule as our guide was a very nice guy who new the jungle very well and kept us safe. Thumbs up!! I would recommend the tour to anyone who wants a speical day in nature.Written 14 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great occasion to see another side of Goa away from the beaches! Joanna does a very nice tour showing the old portugiese heritage of Goa followed by an amazing mouthwatering lunch in the patio of a beautiful old portugiese house! Must join!Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ruban is a great yoga master. But, above all ,he is an excellent teacher because with his experience and communication skills he is able to make you love this discipline. I was with him for 3 months, 2 hours a day. I will never forget his teachings and I will always thank him for being able to shape my body.Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Deva's kayaks is good place to get a good experience highly recommended go for it and enjoy your time.Written 8 March 2022
- Gabor is the best dive instructor ever. Diving and learning with him is always fun and ost secure. You got all attention, information, best practices, whatever is needed for your level of diving.Written 14 July 2022
- If you go right from the main entrance to Palolem beach, marked by a lamppost, then after 200 meters, my favorite restaurant "Presley" and the "Brendon" Guesthouse, right in front of the St. Cruz chapel you will see "Deva's kayaks". These are four racks of sticks with a canopy and some semblance of a signboard. A man is sitting on the side, looking intently at his phone. In front of him are five kayaks, near which probably his partner is engaged in everything at once - advertising, attracting customers, marketing, accepting money, issuing kayaks and additional accessories like handbags, and so on. An hour at sea costs 400 rupees - quite a comparable price with other similar points. But up to 300 rupees are bargained.Written 21 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Palolem
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Palolem:See more budget-friendly tours in Palolem on Tripadvisor