Tours near Palolem
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travellers are saying
- We went to the Butterfly beach this year in June. The beach is located quite remotely and one can take a gypsy up to a certain point. We took the gypsy and then walked for about 5 minutes to reach the beach. The beach is good, but people need to be educated in terms of not dumping the garbage there. We could see so many cans, plastic bags, chips packets on the shore. A little maintenance can do wonders to this otherwise hidden gem of Goa. But otherwise, it is a must visit.Written 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A Beautiful Place in Goa must visit. We enjoyed entire day here.
Must Visit if you are in Goa you can enjoy a day time here at this Water fall.Written 9 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great cooking course for anyone staying in Palolem! Rahul walked us through the dishes in an engaging and patient manner. The atmosphere in the class was great and the end product was delicious!Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ranjit is truly amazing. He helped me so much in healing old, deep, lingering injuries in my body. I have been to many therapists, and I have to say he really knows what he is doing. He will get you back to 100%.
I have recommended at least 5 friends to him, and all of them have had exceptional results.
Be ready for some “sweet pain” but boy it is worth it.
Thank you Ranjit! NamasteWritten 28 November 2023
- Thank you Shiva for your perfectly balanced classes. We thoroughly enjoyed them and the opportunity to ask you questions at the end of class 😀 classes are authentic and simple, surrounded in the Palolem bird song and are more than just asana - something we tend to focus on mostly in the West!Written 26 April 2023
- A little jewel of a spa tucked away near Palolem market off the beach. My husband and I discovered it too late on our trip so we only had time for 3 massages in total, had we found out about it earlier we would have been there every day.
We both had the neck and back massage and for the first time in nearly a year I am now able to move my head 180 degrees again and look over both my shoulders. They did a fantastic job in getting all the knots out and improved my range of motion immensely. My husband went back the next day for an additional area focused shoulder massage which has helped him a lot with overcoming the stiffness and reduction in movement resulting from a previous rotator cuff insury.
The atmosphere is calm with quiet music in the background and the whole place is very clean and welcoming. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Palolem Beach.Written 27 October 2023
- Me and my wife had a wonderful kayaking experience at Palolem. Initially we were very scared but thanks to Samson's encouraging talk that vanished out fear. He also lent us a special broad Kayak which is quite stable. Plus we got our photos clicked for free 🙂Written 22 February 2021
- I ve been here to visit a good friend who suggests me this ashram in Goa.
I ve been included as a member of the family from the beginning.
They offer so many intresting classes,
From meditation to ashtanga, hatha, vinyasa, yin, sound healing and reiki.
You can feel that krishna Baba has such a big heart and a huge knowledge, he is always ready to help you and to listen to you and make sure that you always feel comfortable and safe.
They provide you a sattvic diet which means plant based food always fresh and made with lots of love.
I really recommend this place if you want to learn and grown your knowledge and have fun in the same time!
Thank you for having me i had a really great time!!!!!Written 28 February 2020
- Dear Ashok
Thank you for an amazing Yoga week. You have the gift to teach Yoga with full attention to the mind soul and body in 1 class.
Thank you again
SharonWritten 14 October 2022
- I was in Paloem for Christmas and New Year. Can’t recommend this school enougth two great teachers with very solid and well thought out asana classes. The class can cater for begginers to advanced. Morning class starts at the perfect time of 9:15.
The elevated studio in the canopy is airy and ideal for class. It may be diffficult to find at first. Walk along the beach and it is directly behind Sri Valentine.Written 31 December 2018
- The massage was so relaxing..and very professional. The technique is unique..For sure I will do it again next time.Written 13 November 2023
- Fantastic Silent Disco at the end of Palolem Beach.
3 DJ's & 3 channels.
Live fire acts@
Mixed ages which was great for me @ 64 and my friend @ 52.
Definitely safe and great fun.
Started 9am. We got there around 11pm and left 1.30 but it went on till 3pm..
Great value at 800rupees inc headphones.Written 25 February 2020
- Lovely experience!! Pratiya gave me the best Brazilian wax I’ve had (I am used to going to European Wax Center regularly in the US and this was absolutely up to par). Smita gave me a wonderful gel manicure as well. They even gave me tea. And great music haha. good vibes all around ✨🧡Written 11 February 2020
- After my first unmassage... i call it an unmassage because it was the gentelest touch I had ever ever experienced and yet after some time, I could feel waves of relaxation go through my body. I had not realised how i tense up my shoulders, and after one session my shoulders relaxed so that my neck seemed longer, I was breathing deeper, and realised what it meant to relax the body. It was so wonderful, i had to beg her to please see me again... I then gifted a massage for my friend, who was soooo thrilled.... thank you miri...Written 27 April 2017
- We had a great day canyoning with Manu! He was an excellent guide - not only was he very helpful and patient with the canyoning, he also knew a huge amount about the jungle and we felt that we left the day having learnt a lot.
Would recommend to anyone coming to Palolem!Written 20 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Palolem
- The best outdoor activities in Palolem according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Palolem on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Palolem with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Palolem on Tripadvisor
Palolem Attractions Information
|Monday, 9:51 pm|