- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent with nature at its best .
1. Wide and long enough to be very attractive even in December without rain, nice to watch and listen to the sound .
2. Extremely satisfying experience while swimming , one has to experience to get a feel.
3. Not much explored so not very crowded May be due to week day.
4. Careful while walking on rocks while approaching the falls , I did not feel safe due to stones and not enough support .
5. Avoid carrying big back bag
6. Driving from Highway is not at all good , takes about 75 minutes for 25 km , so plan accordingly. We travelled in saloon .
7. Changing rooms available at the gate and also toilets just inside the entry gate .
Strongly recommend thisWritten 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- scenery visible from the view point is very good but it is ot very well maintained in some areas. natural beauty is mesmerising.Written 21 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a beautiful place for picnic with friends and/or families. In November month there’s still flowing water and was good for bathing. Enjoyed the afternoon in the water amidst the sound of flowing water. This’s in-fact Shalmala river which is coming from Sahasralinga. There’s also a small temple for Lord Ganesha at this place which has formed an island and hence the got name. Locals have lot of belief in this temple.Written 17 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.