- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great mall in Vantaa close to airport and you can get everything you need here. If you are in a hurry you do not need to travel to Helsinki or Espoo malls.
There is also quite good selection of various restaurants and if that is not enough then there are half a dozen more next door in Flamingo entertainment complex.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As the name says this mall is large. It is located in Vantaa, south of Ring Road III, in the Vantaanportti business area near Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
We have visited here and the Flamingo entertainment center connected to Jumbo many times as staying at the nearby hotels. Finally, we have learned how to find everything and what is the easiest way by foot in and out of the shopping center.
You can find here about 120 specialty stores. The largest stores are the hypermarkets K-Citymarket and Prisma and Stockmann. There are also many restaurants and cafes.Written 1 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Here is lot of activities and food court. We used to go here for Chinese buffet (with sushi) but here is also many other restaurants.
Here is also hotel with spa, movie theater, and shopping center. So, worth to visit!Written 10 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great spacious and cozy place for all tea lovers. you will be presented with a large selection of tea, among which you can choose the one you like. friendly and good service. thanks for the help in preparation World Tourism Day . for those who drive a car there is a possibility of parking places. Recommend.Written 5 October 2021
- It's not the best Moomin shop in Finland, but it's good for last minutes buys!!! It's open most of the busy hours!Written 12 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Vantaa
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Vantaa:See more shopping for children in Vantaa on Tripadvisor