- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Sri Parusurameswara Swamy Temple in Gudimallam is a 2600 year old world renowned ancient temple located on the banks of River Swarna Mukhi. The temple ornate the elegance in single-stone (Eka-Sila) statue which portrays "Tri-Murthies" - 'Lord Brahma' in Yaksha Roopam, ' Lord Vishnu' in Parasurama Avataram and 'Lord Shiva' in Purusha Linga akaaram.
The magnificence of the temple lies in the structure of Sanctum Sanctorum and the Gopuram, built in the shapes of 'Shiva Lingam' and 'Gaja Pushti' respectively.
The main Deity of the temple is located 6.0" below the ground level, as such the village is termed as 'Gudipallam' and later on, by passage of time, it became 'Gudimallam'.
It is believed that once in 60 years the water of the river Swarnamukhi touches the main deity. Innumerable pilgrims witnessed the happening, in the recent past, on 4th December 2005.
The most incredible occurrence in the temple is the Sun takes the blessings of the Main Diety by focusing his ray's on the Lord's feet durint the transition from Northernly path (Utharayanam) to Southernly path (Dakshinayanam).
The premise of the temple is fortified with Sri Anandavalli (Parvathi Matha), Sri Valli Devasena Subramnay Swamy, Lord Surya Bhagawan Temples.
As the temple is believed famous for fulfilling the healthful wishes of the disciples, innumerable devotees are visiting the temple and privileged with the blessing of the lord, Parasurameswara Swamy.
Titupati to Gudimallam- 20 Kilometres.Written 26 October 2022
- It located at beautiful place. Surrounding very good maintenance. Facilities good. We get token then we see god line queue.Written 15 December 2019
- Thanks to the rains, the Water flow in the falls is good and we enjoyed a lot. We spent almost a hour in the main falls alone and it's the most refreshing one.
Beware of monkeys. Pack your snacks inside your bags. As nature lovers, avoid throwing plastic covers in the forest.
Lag: Restroom facility is available, but not maintained properly.Written 22 December 2019
- Very nice place. Family and friends must visit that you will get good memories in your life. Facilities average.Written 15 December 2019
- While coming down from Horsely hills we had a look at this famous school ... it is a huge complex with lot of greenery located under the hills near villages... the guards at the gate allow you to go to receptionWritten 19 June 2018
- We want to see just walk small distance then we will reach falls. Family and friends like to visit that place.Written 15 December 2019
- I made it with my friends,it is really good with friends.Make a visit when you are on Trip to Tirumala.some what worth Visit.Nice statue of God.Written 29 May 2017
- this temple is aweson behind the tirupathi bus stand. the devotes will visit every year. they will take bath in that and they will visit tirumalaWritten 19 April 2019
- very good water park kids must enjoy this with varities of rides water and other rides. super rides and many more for kids and adults.Written 26 April 2019
- near to shiva tempel in kalahasti. must visit this also when isits sri kalahasthi. good to see this good place.Written 26 April 2019
- All the things are available in different rates. We desired to buy some items or more items. It depends on Money.Written 15 December 2019
- Peaceful place lot of crowd there people come there from all over the world beautiful place with nature beauty love to see this place in any season mostly in rainy season and winter season the food is soo pure there the sweet is made in pure ghee the rice also tasty it takes long time for darshan in temple but it's amazingWritten 29 December 2018
- Kumara dhara. .kanne dhara both places are nice to see. .soo beautiful to enjoy. People who visited tirumal after dharshan of Lord Balaji. .everyone can visit.Written 1 September 2016
- Pandava theertham,the name itself says about the significant of pandavas who are around this site.you can visit it from Tirumala which is few kilometers away from it.The was is concentrated with many herbs which is good for health,and try to take bath to cure skin disease,if it may help.Written 27 May 2017
- It's worth visit as it few distance away from Tirumala temple.you can reach out by walk.Great place to take bath,try to made it in rainy season as it is really cool and nice scenic out there.Good to make with friends,to make best Memories.Written 29 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Chittoor