- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Easy parking and easy safe walking along the falls. We walked for about 20 mins then came back but seemed like the trail goes a good bit further. Lots of wildlife to see, a few old buildings and engineering along the way.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An excellent museum about Coracles. It was interesting and being able to try an coracle was great. Our young teenagers really enjoyed it.Written 29 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely fantastic find. The cheese display was great to watch. From the start of the process right down to the end. The information boards were a very educational read. The cheese shop was fab. We were seen to by Carwyn. He offered us cheese tasting and gave us the history and info about all the cheeses. There were a lot. Such an informative man and what he couldn’t tell you about his cheeses wasn’t worth knowing. Really enjoyed our time at Caws Cenarth and will be visiting again in the future. Thank youWritten 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun. The ebikes are great. Would recommend to anyone of any experience as Steve was brilliant at tailoring to suit our requirements. He set up a range of sections so we could push ourselves as much as we wanted but with easy options if needed.Written 28 September 2022
- A quiet, secluded holiday park. Perfect for getting away from the hustle and bustle of the busy summer holidays.
It has a playground and a basic crazy golf course.
The heated swimming pool was a nice bonus.
Plenty of quiet space to relax and listen to the birds happily chirping away.
However, the site claims to have wifi. We had to stand right outside the reception office to obtain a very weak signal.
Also, no O2 or vodafone signal is available.
The bar that they they claim to have was never open during our stay.Written 3 September 2022