- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- In addition to the painting mentioned in the book, the museum is a cool set of many small historic buildings. At the moment there is a cool German WW1 era plane.Written 19 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Popular spot, often crowded. Nice lake to navigate on (and there is a FREE boat-wash station in front of Camping des Érables, to prevent the spread of invasive species).Written 26 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Professional theater within this small town. The 4 person ensemble alternates a dramatic show with a musical. We went for the dramatic - a complicated tale among flawed characters which made it believable. Well cast and playedWritten 8 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Boutiverre is an open studio and showroom where you will see all kind of products made out of recycled bottles (water, beer and wine).
This is a unique shop.Written 21 August 2018
- Very small parking lot*** Beautiful and rich wetland by the parking. To access the lake, boats have to go under a low bridge so beware if you have a big boat. Overall, beautiful lake, but very busy with noisy wakeboards and motor-boats during the sunny Summer day.Written 26 July 2021
- Alpacas -- what amazing animals! We stopped by in May. Parking is good. There is a tour of the facility and a tiny boutique. We had a chance to get close to the alpacas and were introduced to several by name. The owner clearly loves his animals and they return the favour.Written 24 June 2022
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful.
The store is clean, very inviting.
Yes, some of their products are carried in the store but they had a much better selection. Also carry jams, plates, knick knacks.
I was sorry I.missed the cooking demo. Friends had gone earlier and said it was awesome and the duck was delicious!!Written 9 September 2019
- Having read every Louise Penny book, my sister and I looked forward to our 'Three Pines' tour. It was simply delightful and surpassed our expectations. We spent many hours travelling the countryside, visiting the landmarks that had inspired Lousie's books. We stopped for an exquisite lunch overlooking Lac Massawippi and ended our day with a glass of wine and some very tasty local cheese. Our tour guide Lynda was the icing on the cake! From the minute she picked us up with a big smile, we felt her engagement and her desire to ensure our experience would be one to remember. We enjoyed the insights she provided to Louise's history and valued her knowledge of the surrounding area. All in all, it was a tour we will never forget!Written 7 August 2022
- Fabulous view. Well design spa - connection to rooms easy and accessible. Hot tub under a setting sun and emerging stars. Thoughtful details; flip flops! Food, beyond excellent. Thank you for Having chocolate croissants. My favourite. Minutes to Mont Sutton. Glorious.Written 28 February 2020
- We enjoyed the visit to the boutique, However, there were no lavender fields to visit. Very pleasant host.Written 7 July 2019
- Beautiful scenery, course layout fine, fairways barely acceptable, greens not acceptable. Enjoyed anyway. Will try again next year.Written 6 September 2015
- This beautiful executive golf club is now closed. the owner felt that they were loosing money and decided to sell it to who knows. From what we heard it could be a park or a development, shame it was a great place but loses were higher than profitWritten 18 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Lac-Brome
- The best outdoor activities in Lac-Brome according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Lac-Brome on Tripadvisor