- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- As a family of 15 guests we thoroughly enjoyed our Sunday lunch today. The food was all cooked from scratch and very delicious. The Pilgrims Hall is staffed by very helpful people who go out of their way to accommodate your every need. I can honestly highly recommend this venue.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went out in search of some of our local history. It’s a short walk from the lay-by behind Mickys dinner. The stones stood alone in an empty field, surrounded by a fence. Beautiful well cared for by English heritage. It’s a clean monument, free of litter. Small and little information but it’s fun to imagine the lives of people far removed from our own. The views surrounding the monument are amazing.Written 1 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good selection of shops but got a £60 pound parking charge for 3 hours 26mins. We were looking for furniture and had a quick coffee. Not having the time to look properly means we wont be buying from there in future. I did try to complain direct to the retail park but found it impossible to get a customer service address so assume they're not too bothered about customer satisfaction.Written 18 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I have visited twice now, once for a pottery day and once for a Raku experience. Both times we found ourselves surrounded by not only an amazingly beautiful and tranquil venue, but skilled and friendly potters who shared their passion for the ancient craft. We'll definitely be returning.Written 15 October 2018
- Decided to go here on a inset day and the kids had a great time. Cafe was open for snacks and drinks and there was plenty of tables to choose from.
Play area was clean and tidy and the kids all played together and had fun. Certainly will go back here again.Written 16 March 2022
- Our local pub. Medieval wooden beams and plaster. Meals on occasion. Great outdoor area overlooking the river Medway. Decent selection of beers and spirits. Sports bar. Deserves to be more popular than it is.Written 7 October 2017
- The meal was delicious, all the staff delightful.Two free bottles of wine for the four of us at this special Monday Steak Meal evening.
A good atmosphere all around.No rush, just sit back relax and enjoy.
Certainly will be visiting again shortly, especially Monday Steak Night, when value for money cannot be beaten.Written 2 July 2019
- After leaving the Robin Hood on the top of Bluebell Hill after appalling service, we came down the hill to the Lower Bell where we had amazing, friendly service! The pub wasn’t as busy as you would have expected on a Sunday but the atmosphere was nice and the owner / bar staff friendly. We had to wait a little bit for the food but it was really fresh, tasty and hot when it did arrive. Lovely home cooking and very good value!Written 5 August 2019