- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- apologies to paul and helena for the tardiness of this review.
my family recently got to experience what an all-inclusive resort should be, when we booked a 10 day trip to vacala bay resort. from the 5 nights we spent at the villa through the 5 nights spent on their catamaran "looping", we indulged in lovely accommodations, great snorkelling, anchorages at hidden coves (complete with bioluminescence), hikes to pristine waterfalls and most importantly, hosts that know how to host. we were doted over in a luxurious, yet not cloying way. if one wanted to talk, they both proved to be brilliant conversationalists, and if you wanted to do your own thing, they knew when to make space.
and finally there was the food and libations, which i can not begin to adequately compliment. suffice it to say, that helena's ability to create tasty, interesting meals presented in beautiful fashion was simply fantastic, and paul was quick to keep our glasses filled with well chosen wine pairings.
we will definitely be going back.Written 14 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Makaira resort is one of the small but better resorts on Taveuni. John Makaira is a great guy to meet, funny, energetic & over all a great person. He is a very knowledgeable captain and great fisherman, going fishing on Johns boat you can never go wrong lol. Cheers JohnWritten 11 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You should go to Taveuni Island it is the most relaxing holiday We went to "Paradise Taveuni" and we were treated like special people as were all the other guests. Only 15 Burres? and sooo peacfulWritten 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.