Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from ₹946
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Best place for family day trip. If you are love nature and garden, this is a beautiful place to explore. The landscape is magnificent, they serve good food as well, you can feed the elephants, watch the elephant shows and ride with them. Although, it breaks my heart when they try hit those wonderful creatures because of the tourism. :(
Overall, a must stop to visit when you are in Thailand.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very quiet with a stunning view. There are some vendors near the entrance along with a large sunflower garden, but there isn't much to this place besides the Buddha in the mountain. That said, it's still stunning and unique.Written 3 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At last this beach has been improved and cleaned up a bit. Beach restaurants, the sea and sand just fine!Written 30 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- seem to be starting an upside down village weird thing to see its not just the house they are doing more upside down sort of farm buildings worth a lookWritten 26 September 2020
- A great place for pictorials but nothing much if you come at daytime as the mimosa show starts at 5pm.
A bit rundown but you can't complain much as entrance fee is cheap.
Parking can be a problem but if you are not staying long, just find a spot along the road.
A good place for eating and buying local stuff.Written 14 October 2018
- Expected an overall picture of Thailand, but received the very condensed version. Train travelled non stop except at large shopping complex. Commentary entirely in Thai, so little learning experience. Admission at 500 baht overpriced.Written 19 February 2020
- Beautiful course, very good club facilities. Friendly staff and a very well maintained golf resort. Highly recommend for all golfers. F&B is good and fresh. Good selections of drinks and food. Staff is always available to assist.Written 8 January 2023
- It was one of the best trip we`ve ever had, beautiful country, excellent islands, many thanks for Raymond and all the staffWritten 14 November 2023
- Went there with family to have an experience of paintball. This was a good experience and the whole family had a lot of fun together. The Paintball Park is located on soi 9, Thepprasit Road in Pattaya and they offer two different types of paintball experience. One is only a target practice and another a game of paintball. Typically the game of paintball is that there are two teams who try to shoot each other or get the flag of other team. The charges are 400 Baht/ game in which there is no time limit and they will provide 60 Paintballs to shoot. The protective gear like complete coverall, shoes, mask etc are included in above charges.
As I said, the whole family had quite a lot of fun especially the kids enjoyed it a lot! Also, it was good excercise as well as involved quite a bit of running and hiding etc.
Overall, good fun. Will be back.Written 27 December 2013
- Full day yacht tour with Riley and his crew.
We had the best time ever. My 11 year old felt so safe and looked after he said it was his best Holiday ever !!
The day trip was well organised and we felt very well cared for.
Would love to go again … in fact … my son insists we come back.
Thank you Riley and crew 🥰Written 15 August 2023
- Nico is another one who gave me a lesson of kindness, respect and professionalism in Mauritius! I’ve learned kiting in 10 hours with him and I enjoyed every hour spend in the kite water of Le Morne.
Thank you very much Nico!Written 12 February 2019
- Without a doubt one of the best place to learn windsurfing. My instructor was super cool dude with penchant for teaching. I am definitely going back. Cheers to Clubloongchat teamWritten 5 November 2020
- Had a fabulous time the crew was wonderful we did a full day charter great snorkeling highly recommendWritten 25 January 2020
- Visited this place yesterday and at first it all seems great. The zip line is ok however when you walk around the grounds you will see an Elephant enclosure. This has a 2 year old baby elephant. You can pay to feed this. My 8 year old son and his friend were hugely upset as the elephant was repeatedly hit and stabbed ( was bleeding ) by a heavy metal bull hook device. The owner was continually scratching the elephant skin including making marks on it. He seemed to take a delight in hurting the animal.
Never go here and support this cruelty !!!Written 28 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Na Chom Thian
- The best outdoor activities in Na Chom Thian according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Na Chom Thian on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Na Chom Thian according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City in One Day
- Pattaya Discovery Tour with Floating Market, View Points
- Private Tour : Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City in One Day
- Amazing Pattaya Experience Tour
- Mimosa Pattaya : City of Love with Show & Return Transfer
Na Chom Thian Attractions Information
|Wednesday, 10:07 pm|