Top Attractions in Srikalahasti
What travellers are saying
- Feeling blessed with the Lard shiva darshan, Its Kailash of South India... famous for its Vayu Lingam (Wind Lingam), one of the Panchabhoota Tatva. all should do Rahu Ketu Pooja during this trip it happens only morning 6 to evening 6.Written 19 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The temple is located from south side on the hill top with 325 steps to go up and it has great view of shiv linga where thinnappan , performed act of giving his own eye to lord shiv and he has become kannappa naayanaar ..
great view of city and templeWritten 26 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice temple. Powerful god. Most of the people visit in festival time. Colourful lights make good feel.Written 15 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very ancient temple near to main temple. Parking is an issue better to go by small vehicles such as auto. it is in central location has basic amenities. charges for services such as archana exists. worth to visit.Written 15 August 2017
- We visited on Monday 25 th Feb 2018 with the help of a guide. One must plan while on Srikalahasti tour. Without guide littlebit hardship in exact locating. One can go from musalipedu village (by walk). Buses available upto musalipedu village. Guide cum auto charges amounts to RS. 2000 considering hardship. There is no demand from auto cum guide wa la and we felt it's required amount as it took complete day from morning 0500 AM to 1830 hrs till back to hotel near main temple.Written 28 February 2019
- Chaturmukeshvara temple has an idol of Lord Shiva with four faces and has bas-relief carvings. At this temple, Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva are both worshipped. According to a legend, this is the place where Lord Brahma regained His ability to create after He pleaded forgiveness from Lord Shiva for getting rid of His Sisihathya sins.Written 8 July 2016
- This place is somewhat clean, entry ticket is there. I went recently so the water level is low to bath but it is good to bath, space is there. The main disadvantage is there is no dressing room for ladies, there is one room near waterfalls it is nasty, not clean.four rooms in down,it is locked.Written 26 November 2018
- Close to Srikalahasthi temple and at walk able distance . The pond on under maintenance and water is now completely drained out for repairs . Nice place to visit ,once it is restored to its original condition .Written 12 October 2017
- It is gud place of worship.. you can go with family.. once in a life u have 2 come over here to prayWritten 17 January 2017
- The only place in SriKalahasti where you can buy original and authentic hand drawn Kalamkari prints. We tried our best to find shops near the Shiv temple and in town for outlets selling Kalamkari prints but failed. Surprisingly most people were not even aware of Kalamkari work. Located on the Tirupati road, this outlet is in same complex as AP Tourism's hotel. Not only you can get Kalamkari prints but you can also buy Kondapally and Etikoppaka wooden toys here. Being a govt run establishment rates are very reasonable.Written 18 March 2021
Srikalahasti Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday, 2:45 am|