Places to Visit in Caserta
Browse by Category
Best things to do in Caserta
Nature & Parks1. Reggia di Caserta
8 reviewsViale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta ItalyClosed Now - 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Travellers say... waterfall probably about a mile each way, at the top you can park your bike and walk through the English garden again a must see, we visited the cafe which was reasonably priced, well worth the visit and will ...
$166.83 $208.54 per adult
$588.26 $735.32 per adult
Types of Things to Do in CasertaSights & Landmarks (70)Shopping (9)Tours (9)Fun & Games (9)Nightlife (8)Spas & Wellness (7)Traveller Resources (7)Museums (6)Nature & Parks (6)Food & Drink (5)Transportation (5)Concerts & Shows (4)Outdoor Activities (3)Classes & Workshops (1)Casinos & Gambling (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Caserta
- The Royal Palace of Caserta - From Naples
- The Royal Palace of Caserta - From Sorrento
- Day Trip from Naples: Royal Palace of Caserta and Naples - private tour
- Royal Palace of Caserta Full Day Trip from Rome
- Private Day trip to Pompeii and Royal Palace of Caserta from Rome
What are the top attractions to visit in Caserta?
What are the best outdoor activities in Caserta?
What are the best day trips from Caserta?
The best day trips from Caserta according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Caserta with kids?