Top Attractions in Alleghe
What travellers are saying
- Lovely village with a few nice bars and restaurants. The lake is beautiful and with amazing scenery all around.
A great starting point to ski Civetta.Written 5 March 2022
- The Civetta is stunning! It such a breath taking, staggeringly rugged mountain. And seeing it from the Lago Alleghe in the foreground makes it even more beautiful.Written 29 August 2019
- We have been skiing in some of the larger French areas and this beats them hands down for the lack of queuing and overall atmosphere. Ok it's not the largest area but the runs are lovely, well groomed and not too busy. It's also nice to he able to ski across into other towns just like some larger ski resorts but without the queuing for lifts and avoiding idiots on the slopes.
Most of the lifts are reasonably new and fast with just a few old slower lifts. Very reasonable priced restaurants compared to other resorts.
The scenery is obviously second to none especially around the lake in Alleghe.
We hired a car from Venice and it was an easy drive in less than 2 hours, we stopped in Belluno on the way back which is good for a look around.Written 5 March 2022
- This office is located centrally and full of maps brochures and information that will assist your travels in Alleghe and the dolomiti.Written 29 August 2019
- Thank you for the super ebike with which we enjoyed the Civetta ebike tour. Top rental company.
Professional and nice staff.Written 5 September 2022
- incredible day with my girlfriend on the Cima Grande of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo
normal way to the top
Giovanni is kind and inspiring and very confident
we did love the day and will reply as soon as possibleWritten 14 September 2022
- We were a family of people from ages 7-72 and we all thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Adventure Park. Our trainer Andre was calm and patient and there was a variety of different courses to complete depending on the level of difficulty. It is situated in gorgeous surroundings with nice places to eat and relax afterwards (you will need it!) Highly recommendWritten 24 August 2016
- Exellent view, fantastic experience. Fantastic ski. Everything was perfect. I'll come beck for sure!Written 10 July 2018
- Very nice food and very nice people in a great location. :)
A good selection of food and drinks.
Coffee is amazing.
Reasonable prices and fast service.
Very clean toilets.
They have free WiFi.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, Even though I can't speak Italian they went out of there way to help me understand the dishes and food that they have.
You must try this placeWritten 17 August 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Alleghe