- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
173 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 173
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely incredible experience at wild today, from the fantastic bird show to the amazing grotto. We all had the best time! I can honestly say I have never seen a better Santa's grotto or Santa, the elves were one of the highlights brilliant every single one of them! I will be recommending this to every one I know and will not be going anywhere else for Christmas in future.❤Written 24 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited for a few hours with my wife. The gardens are lovely and will be even better in the spring and summer when i plan to return. The manor house is absolutely beautiful especiaslly with christmas decorations still in place. Food in the cafe was absolutely beautiful if a little expensive and the second hand bookshop was rather small but i still mamaged to find a couple of classics which i love to read. Will be returning in the summer when we can bring the children and a picnic.Written 5 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rose pruning course was excellent. What Maggie does not know about pruning is not worth knowing. All the staff are lovely and helpful. The restaurant was fab and the staff looked after my husband supplying coffees whilst I completed the course. It’s a must if you are serious about roses in your garden.Written 7 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Before arriving, I had no knowledge or information about Moseley Old Hall, when I left I’d learned of the connection with King Charles 2nd and the facts surrounding his rise to the thrown.
Our self guided tour of this rather small ‘hall’ was at our own pace, with plenty of time in all of the rooms.
The volunteer staff were keen to chat and explain the history of the house and those who lived or stayed here.
In another building there is a small first floor café but there are a couple of tables on the ground floor and outside for the less abeled where the cafe staff will serve customers.
The grounds are quite large and have picnic tables and an area where children can play.
Be aware that there are two very narrow winding lanes on one of the routes to the car park.
We found it so interesting and would recommend a visit.Written 15 November 2022
- What a great afternoon,.
My wife and I were born in Wolverhampton and although we now live in Stafford we see this as our local theatre.
It’s got the warmth and charm of a theatre from yesteryear, but there are also a lot of modern touches such as the bar areas.
We booked a booth and we were very well looked after by Grace and her manager - they both offered a genuinely friendly and professional service .
We watched Mamma Mia with our daughter- we have seen it before many years ago in London. The production is absolutely top draw- great voices , great cast and musicians who were on top form .It’s obvious the whole team are really enjoying themselves during the show.
I’d forgot how well written this musical is and how well it fits in ABBA songs- the whole audience was on its feet for the last couple of numbers.
Tip- if you enjoy live theatre it’s well worth joining the Friends of the Grand scheme- for a small yearly charge you get notice of new shows and priority booking.Written 24 January 2023
- It is my favourite place in Wolverhampton. The exhibitions change on a regular basis. They are a mix of contemporary and more traditional art. There is something for everyone. The staff and volunteers are friendly and helpful. The restaurant is very popular and serves lovely food.Written 4 February 2023
- Have visited twice this year, the last on a family visit only a short walk from where stayed. Ely House Hotel. A Huge Park with gardens and so much to see.Written 23 August 2022
- We enjoyed walking round the grounds and garden areas. Its a great place to go and get away for an hour. We hope to visit the cafe next time we go and also experience visiting the museum.We cannot believe we have lived in Wolverhampton all are lives and only just visited Bantock house.Written 20 November 2021
- I went to Molineux several months ago simply to photograph the Wolf statue which was just inside the museum. I’m not a football fan at all but a lovely guy offered to show me round the museum and also took me down to the pitch. I have to say even as a non - football fan the museum was absolutely brilliantWritten 6 December 2022
- An intimate stadium located in a convenient place in the city. It has a nice vibe and atmosphere. The downside is too few exits, which makes leaving the stadium quite inconvenient. Well equipped club shop. You can buy absolutely anything in the colors of wolves.Written 10 January 2023
- Quiet area away from hustle and bustle. Good basic food.Opportunity to sit in or out. Walk nearby. Farm animals to look at.Written 27 April 2022
- My first ever visit here and what a cracking little theatre it is. Highly recommend this place and really handy for bus, tram or train.Written 23 November 2022
- It has been a few years since I walked down Mount Pleasant. I was shocked to see the state of disrepair and neglect of the former Art College. The Robin Club appeared to be thriving again and The Art Deco Beldray Building is being turned into flats.
I was amazed how few visitors the Craft Gallery achieves. Information on the history of the local area was of interest with relevant displays and paintings from local artists.
Evidently there has been some success on occasions in involving the local community which perhaps offer more opportunities including educational. The children would certainly enjoy the model dinosaurs!
There is also a large and pleasant garden area which was unfortunately closed during my visit as apparently the foxes are digging tunnels. Nevertheless a worthwhile and enjoyable visit!Written 1 November 2022
- lovely church with a good ceremony adorable coir with people young and old as a christian i loved visiting here and cant wait to go again after lockdownWritten 21 January 2021
- Great family fun.
Excellent prices for the kids and reasonable for an adult too! Enjoyment for all ages.
£1 childWritten 4 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday, 5:52 pm|